Suggestion for next game???

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Suggestion for next game???

• A couple of months ago my grandson introduced me to AB Star Wars 2. I am addicted to SW2 but am on the last board. I’m trying to decide which game to go with next. I’m thinking Transformers or Space. Suggestions? Why?

Thanks ya’ll! The nest has saved my sanity a time or 3 already!

Kimi

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

If you liked Star Wars, I’d suggest Angry Birds Space. Tons of challenging and fun levels.

grammykimi
    @grammykimi

That is where I’m leaning. I should have started with SW1 but since I still game only with my SNES, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve had new games to choose from! I wonder if playing SW1 would feel like going backwards. Like watching the 2nd trilogy again by choice.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@grammykimi, have you checked out the videos here for ABSW? It really is very very different from ABSW II … no character swaps, no Telepods, no LCS; it’s like the other AB games, in that we can only play the birds we’re given.

I too am a grandmother, but it was the grandchildren’s Mom who introduced me to ABO in 2011 …. regardless, I really enjoyed ABSW & loved ABSW II until Rovio added the LCS. At that point it became impossible for 99% of us to compete here on the Leaserboads

Space is also a great choice with the differences in gravities & birds’ capabilities.

grammykimi
    @grammykimi

@justpast40 I haven’t really looked into SW1 but I will. I’m too old school for telepods and will only use swaps that I’m given via carbonite or can buy with coins earned.
    I had a massive right brain stroke in ’11 and I have some issues with scrolling games or any that needs both hands. I thought my gaming days were over pre AB! I’m also just past 40, 43 actually.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@grammykimi, oh my you’re just a youngster at 43 & way too young for a stroke. My name is a misnomer & stems from an old email address….this grandmother is 56 & I love those Telepods. Since I’m obviously from the BC (before computer) generation I find the idea of Teleopds absolutely fascinating, the technology just amazes me.

I rarely play any AB with both hands, although I think there were a few ABSW or ABSW II levels that requiered shooting immediately after the release, so I used both hands, but younger players have much faster reflexes & may only have needed 1 hand.

grammykimi
    @grammykimi

@justpast40 Yep, I’m young, stroke was caused by an undiagnosed heart issue (pfo.) I’m still a BC’er as well since I was 24 before we had one & it was pre windows LoL. My hubby & kids (21 & 26) moved with the times on gaming consoles but I never went beyond SNES.
    My 4 year old grandson is autistic & is obsessed with AB Rio on XBOX, he’s so good he shows me how to finish boards. :o)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Suggestion for next game???

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.