Suggestion and expansion

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Suggestion and expansion

• Suggestion and expansion in that area covered in the game, we will better take advantage of this game that has many players and new ones coming in. Let’s use the imagination in the best way, I leave my suggestions for expansion.

Programmers want new maps, new transformers, new warehouses for inventory.

New Level up to 20

New maps
    Old iron
    Abandoned train station
    Abandoned car factory

New boss

exemple:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I agree with all of this except the max level increase.

Please, no. It’s just more and more waiting…

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Agreed. Level increase is the worst “improvement” that can be imagined for the game at this stage… sadly, it is also easiest to implement and the only one in the whole above list that has chances to actually happen in reality.

Anonymous

@werehamsta Spot on comment. +1

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I agree with you. But at the same time, level 20 will be a round figure to go by.

ClaudioMaxximus
    @claudio-freire

Hmm ok
    An expansion would be good at this time to attract new players.
    Would level deposit be bad? Or new deposit for more items?
    Leave your opinion.

Birdie101
    @angrybirdie101

Cool

Swing
    @swing

Level up to 20 is a terrible idea, if I remember correctly, they started the nerfing when they increased the max from 10 to 15, in fact level 15 bots are weaker now than level 10 bots from back then.

Meh
    @mehh

How about letting us use coins to speed up character upgrades. I have 60 million unusable coins and 3 days to upgrade is ridiculous. We’d still be governed by the required egg and chip tokens, so ppl couldn’t go nuts with it

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I wouldn’t mind new areas being released onto the world map. We still need the Bamboo Forest, Square Forest, Moorlands, and Crown Mountains in our robotized Piggy Island map

otter
    @otter

I like the ideas…. but Rovio’s track record is not too impressive….. We have been looking at that “coming soon” section for years…… not enough testing before updates being released… and WE the players suffer…..

Phillips
    @phillips

At this particular moment in time I would like them to fix the game.

ED209
    @ed209

I like the ideas except for new rank of 20.

If I had to upgrade all 45 TFs to 20 from 15 I think I would cry!! lol its taken me long enough to get them to 15 and to go from 14 to 15 it takes 3 days!

didn’t they increase the max rank for each TF from 10 to 15? (not too sure on this as it was a long time ago)

ClaudioMaxximus
    @claudio-freire

ok, thanks

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

New areas would be very welcome. They should at least uncover all the mist areas around the island. They already have the underground node, but poorly implemented on the spark run, as the connection through the different areas.

Allow two upgrades at the same time. If we have the needed material, we should be able to do that.

For level increment, I would make the following changes:
    Overpower Upgrade with materials: Implement some kind of “Ultra Rareium”. This would be very rare to get through missions, but would be available for purchase during events with tokens, or you could use the pig lab to make one (of course, Super Rareium would be requiered to create Ultra Rareium). Using the “Ultra Rareium” should perform one overpower upgrade instantly. This would work until level 25.

Change the bonus Run (the one that has a dome, and you must spend 10 gems to unlock) into some kind of boss run, with two available TF, and the chance to gather better materials at the end.

Double the capacity for the Silo.

ED209
    @ed209

I would like them to just fix the issues in the game. take a break from events and releasing new tfs and fix the problems!

Richard Bainbridge
    @richard-bainbridge

I agree Let us use coins to speed up upgrades or to buy accessories, or something. There’s no reason to watch the adds after a certain point, except to speed up repairs.

ST
    @thombleson

I think everyone, except rovio, would agree the first priority should be fixing the game. I would like to see new areas too. I also think some, anything to use all the coins and pigs that is worth wild would be great. Maybe even something that makes all the energoniocon usefull I only use the glassor and strikebot only to complete challenges. Sadly none of this generates money for rovio.

As for level 20 TS is that really not what the overpower transformers are? I think you are more likely to see level 20 or 25 TS and 10 old TS with new paint jobs before you will likely see an new level or anything worth while.

ST
    @thombleson

This may be dumb but i got an idea to make pigs, coins, and energoniocon usefull all in one and give us another desperately needed source of sparks. It would be a one time a day thing like the spark run except the game choose at random from your TFs & energons. it then gives you maximum score you can get on the run and you use your coins and pigs to estimate how well you are going to do. Then the percentage you were right is mutliplied times the total run score and you are give that amount of sparks. To keep people from low balling if you go over your estimate the bottoms drops out real quick or they could make it so you get nothing to keep people from price is righting it. They may not be able to give you 1 spark for 1 pig or 1 coin because some runs would 2,0000 to 3,000 points and they are not going to give us that many sparks but some kind of exchange rate could be figured out. I would gladly welcome another source for 200-500 sparks a day. Rovio could even do the recharge like the spark run so they get there $$ too.

ClaudioMaxximus
    @claudio-freire

thanks friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Suggestion and expansion

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.