Strange times

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Strange times

• Can someone explain this my league week ends in half an hour but objective time is 14 hours this should effect the next league week.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Seems like Rovio have changed what day the league week ends. Now it ends 1 day earlier than before.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

I got the same the issue too. The first week ended over 12 hours early yet the previous objective timer was still 12 hours late. Funny enough the new objectives came promptly once the new week started. Thanks to that unfortunate mishap I ended up in 4th place since I was unable to get my objectives done within the given time.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I skipped the last day because I couldn’t play, and I thought “damn I’m gonna drop from 1st place to lower than 3rd and I’m not getting promoted to Stone this week” instead, logging in today I found this surprise, so in a way I got lucky and got my promotion instead of staying in Wood, but I understand it sucks for everyone who got held back, I hope it won’t happen again.

On the other hand, with the week ending one day before, now I missed the first day daily objectives and I have a lot to catch up for the new week…

dillo
    @dillo

This change is going to screw up late comers to battles – I’ve known players to wait until the last 12 hours before grinding their way into league advancement. I was probably going to fade from 1 to 3 in the fifth season but with it ending 14h early I stayed #1 with a 2k point lead.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Uh? Why fifth season? Are you behind one week? This “bug” happened yesterday, at the end of the first week in the sixth season.

dillo
    @dillo

Oh right! Meant the Wood league in season 6, sorry.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Strange times

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.