Strange Scores in Star Cup

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Strange Scores in Star Cup

• Angry Birds Friends just got a major update. (and because it’s different and I’m old, I don’t like it but that’s for another day). I have noticed some strange scoring since the most recent update.  In some levels, it appears that I won it only to find out at the end that I did not win anything. I don’t have a lot of power ups to use, but if I think I can win a level, I would use them. Also, some times it appears that when I use Wingman to try and win a level, it’s not scoring very high. Almost like the multiplier is not being applied.

In screen cap1, my opponent shows a score of 0. (and i highly doubt they didn’t get any points)

Screenshot_20191104-062530_AB Friends.jpg

and yet at the completion of the challenge, it shows I lost the first round.

Screenshot_20191104-062810_AB Friends.jpg

Then, playing a different opponent, it shows i won the third round (actually, i think i won all 3 but only a screen cap of the third). I did let the level sit for some time as i know some scores can go up after flinging all birds.

Screenshot_20191104-195849_AB Friends.jpg

and the completion screen showing i did not win any levels.

Screenshot_20191104-195911_AB Friends.jpg

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • sasilik
    @sasilik

Same here. Just lost in same way. I got little over million, other zero. And after ending stage he won. And there are other similar cases like you presented.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Strange Scores in Star Cup

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.