Stop crying about fixed games….

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Stop crying about fixed games….

• Guys some of you you take this way too seriously!
    Here’s what I do.

I work, so I spend maybe 30 minutes on ABF in the morning, and another 30 minutes when I get home from work. The only RL money I have spent on this game was to buy the Golden Slingshot (what a waste of £2 that was) and I never fall below gold level. I use the Jingle Sling as my main weapon, and if I’m using a power up it will always be Wingman/PowerPotion/KingSling combi.

I live in the same house as my Brother, and he is my only ABF friend, so we compete against each other for the gold crowns. Usually I win, but sometimes he gets lucky hah. Because of this friendly competition, we are always trying to beat each other, and also share tips with each other. It works.

Whenever I go up to Diamond league, I take it easy and don’t use any Power ups for that week, as Iknow I can’t compete with people who must be spending all day every day, and plenty of £££ to get the scores they do. After the week ends, I drop back down to gold league, and get a decent score = more Angry Bird Coins, which I spend on Wingmen, Power Potions, and King Slings. Rinse and Repeat.

Regarding cheaters. Firstly, why do some people class using powerups as cheating? They are the reward for getting a great score, so USE them, otherwise you will forever struggle, and cry that the game is fixed. I use them, and you won’t beat me if you don’t. Also I read in another thread that the way to spot a cheater is because they get “Tens of thousands more than 2nd place”. Last week, I got 1st place in my gold league with 1,266,250. 2nd place got 1,195,150. I didn’t cheat. Sometimes people in your league get lower scores.

Enjoy the FREE game ;0)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Stop crying about fixed games….

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.