Star Wars II gone?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Star Wars II gone?

• I bought a new tablet but was never able to get al my previous scores, etc. to transfer.  AB Original and Seasons came over but Rio, Space, Star Wars, and Star Wars II did not.  So, OK, I’ll just play them again.   I downloaded them again, and started playing Rio again.  Finishing up Rio, I went to see which of the “lost” games I wanted to move on to and everything is available except SW2.  I got a message that said “ASSET DOWNLOADING FAILED.  TRY AGAIN LATER.”  Asset downloading??  Did they do away with SW2?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Angry Birds Wiki says Star Wars II is discontinued, along with Star Wars I and Rio. As for Space, I don’t know.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

it is discontinued, assets are gone. that’s all

Actually, I had this happen with multiple games:

AB Seasons(?), Rio, Space, Star Wars 1+2, Go, Stella, Fight and Action(?) were discontinued, although other games may have been deleted too. The only way I can play these games are via my old iPad 2, and even then only Rio, Space, and SW2. I only have SW1 Free, not the full version, and Go is downloaded but doesn’t work.
    AB Seasons may be available, but I’m not sure, and Action is probably off the App Store. The only pre-Angry Birds 2 title I could find was AB Friends, and even that was not as good as it used to be.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Star Wars II gone?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.