SR

• Whats a good strategy to accumulate SR?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve just using the formula of 1xBP + 1xAC + 1xSR. Seems counter-intuitive to use SR, but long run you have a net gain in SR albeit at a cost in BP, AC and gems.

Another good formula is 1xDG + 2xBP, which earns SR more slowly, but actually results in a (very slight) long-run gain in BP as well.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

ok, good. I don’t have any SR to use so I will try the DG and BP method.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

“… but I always retry if it lands on coins.”

Yes!! Super important point to remember.

My bad for not mentioning it earlier.

gemblung
    @kutu5353

Using recipes is much more effective than doing mission

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@kutu5353

“Using recipes is much more effective than doing mission”

Depends on what you’re using the recipes for. If you’re only talking about accumulating SR and gems, then yes definitely.

But you still need a consistent supply of PI/BI/DG/AG/BP/AC feedstock to use those recipes.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

Optimus_pig the only items you really need to collecy from the nodes and missions are Birdium and Pig Iron. The rest are EASY to make in the lab.

Auto cog = 2 auto cog + 1 SR
    Deceptigear = 2 deceptigear + 1 SR
    AC = 1 Birdium + 2 SR
    BP = 1 pig iron + 2 SR
    Gems = 1 autocog OR deceptigear + 2 SR

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I realize that, and I make liberal use of the high yielding formulas.

But that having been said, it’s rather time consuming to move up the chain from PI/BI all the way to gems and SR.

And as I mentioned earlier, you still need “feed stock” to start the chain. And you can’t control the type or quality of materials you get from running nodes (not to mention that you’d be running nodes constantly).

Missions are still a necessity if you want accomplish your upgrades as quickly as possible. I’m currently on L13 -> L14, and if I plan it out properly I should be able to upgrade 4 TFs every couple of days. But that requires a huge amount of materials.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.