[SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 123 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Hopefully the Elite GPM is a sign that there will be new levels… possibly an entire new campaign???

@datguygamer

Actually, it has been since March. :P
    5 of the classes (the Premium ones) were sold exclusively in the Store so they don’t really count. We’ve only had 7 of them in campaigns yet. One per month on average. And 18 more are to come. At this pace it WILL be a year until we get to the last Elite classes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 No such thing is coded yet. But people can dream I suppose.

Yes, I know it started from March with the Easter event but shop classes are something I count because they are part of the spectrum and thus not outside the system in general.

If this gives you any solace, out of the remaining classes, a major portion is set for world boss events rather than mini campaigns. So you can get them faster this way. One thing is for certain though, all won’t be completed this year.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Yeah.

Well yeah, but you don’t obtain them in events. And we were talking about classes obtained from events…

I really wonder what they’ll do after they’re done with all the Elites…
    I’m hoping for a 7th set of classes but I fear it will just be Master upgrades for all classes.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I was talking about both types of classes. :P

That’s what I am waiting to see. Either they will keep doing the normal mastery based invasion events or they will come up with some other rewards for mini campaigns. I don’t think they will drop the mini campaign idea so soon if they have nothing to offer.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Yeah. But what could you possibly play for, except for Snouts, Mastery, Shards, new classes or LC’s for those new classes…?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 There are some upgrades they are working on and I am guessing those will be the rewards. It’s at its beta currently but as I said Elite GPM is one of them. Lets just wait and see. Epic is a big cash cow for Rovio; they won’t drop development for it so soon. We will get more stuff after the elite upgrades.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I also see it that way, I wonder what will be next in the progression. Interesting news regarding the EGPM, wonder what that will be about (hopefully not just another increase in the chance of a Set Item).

ESpies is amazing!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless It’s exactly that. Higher chances. However it has an unique option to give out two items for the price of one. But as I said, everything is still in a beta format and I don’t guarantee that it will come. But the idea is neat.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

No clue where else to put it so I’ll put it here…

Here, look at this. Apparently they found a place to offer Elite Knight post-event – inside an “Epic Starter Pack” similar to the Mighty Eagle pack on Angry Birds 2. ONLY purchasable with real money…

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I think a few of us figured that the RW$ Elites would soon appear.

On a side note, why are you seeing the Golden Chili as a special purchase? You bought that a long time ago, if I am not mistaken?

EDIT: ah, I see the Level, obviously a second profile, or taken from another player

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Nobody is helping me with the Mastery issues that have come up lately so I’m helping myself. I unlinked my Rovio account from the Bluestacks Epic and started a new game :)
    That’s why I’m starting from zero, but only on there. All good :)

EDIT: Wow. Now that I felt what it all played like back when I started with Epic, I must say that it’s TOTALLY different to how I play nowadays. Back then I had to actively think about the next move and hope that my Lightning Bird dispels the stupid helpful effect so I wouldn’t lose the entire battle. Nowadays, I just blindly attack, or I let auto-play do the job. ROFL
    It’s also incredible how far I’ve gotten with my birds. This made me realise the tons of work that have been put into upgrading them, especially their Mastery.
    The first Arena battle at Level 5 was also quite… interesting. An average battle would take 2 minutes not 20 seconds. XD

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 must be quite the experience! I can only imagine what it’s like…all is pure Power for me now, I have yet to find a situation where this fails me especially since Ironclad/Dodge has been changed.

I would help if I could, yet with all M14/15 Birds, there is very little to offer. There must be members out there that could be of service… @irinabird ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I’ve already casually tagged a few over there in the Mastery topic ;)
    I know you can’t help much so you’re good.

You can only truly feel it by going back to this stage of the game yourself. (It’s a bit like the feeling you would have had with the Kraken world boss… if you had only Knight, Mage, Cleric and Pirate and no set items.)

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 LMAO..so you’re screwed basically?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Yeah… except with Potions, of which you do need a lot in the early game, whether you want to use them or not :)
    I do struggle a LOT even though I try hard. I actually failed multiple times at Limestone Lagoon-1. And Brutes take so long to defeat.
    It’s especially hard since Mastery isn’t available until you have 75 stars. And even then, gain is very slow, and the most you’ll have early in the game is M2.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 No Mastery until 75 Stars? Wow maybe I should create a second account just to see what it’s like with all the changes. When I started, we still had Master Class, and that was a long fight to achieve.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Mastery doesn’t start dropping from enemies until you get 75 stars. Once you reach that threshold, you will see mastery dropping from enemies then onwards.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Really interesting to read your reflections on “starting again”, Yosh! And was very interested to see the grab of the RW$ intrusion(s)… and, yeah, @pointless, it was only a matter of time, eh!? XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Yeah. You’ll unlock Mastery sometime while you’re chasing Capt’n Redbeard around the island in search for the steering wheel of Bomb’s ship. So quite a bit into the game already.

Hey, I also started during that time. I did ALL my fights – up to Islands in the Sky – with M1 birds you could say. Pain in the Yoshi butt!

@datguygamer

Actually, the Mastery bars on your birds’ classes are also not there until 75 stars have been collected. M

@angryde

It’s an adventure, mate! And it’s a pretty fun one :D The game was a lot more fun when I didn’t have all that fancy stuff – but then again, I don’t wanna miss the fancy stuff now. XD

Marktomato
    @marktomato

Why lie? This is not the image you pulled the new elite classes. I see that it is my picture. Images from my video exactly the same.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@marktomato I used QuickBMS to extract these from the game. I did not take these from you. To be honest, I don’t even know you and I don’t even know that you had a video, let alone take it. Please don’t misjudge.

But there is one more guy above who took screenshots of more classes (Elite Spies, Elite Wizard etc) and it seems to be from a video.

I can say that I didn’t take the ones I posted but if someone else did take them from your video, then I can’t do anything about him. Once again, don’t jump to conclusions. Ask nicely.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@datguygamer Who’s the guy who took the 4th classes pictures?
    Can you tell me which post/page? Thanks.
    EDIT : After all, I’ve found the pictures. They’re gorgeous. Thanks @kennymcc.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@marktomato It’s not like you’re the only hacker or leaker or else in the ABN world. Actually I can do it too. But my phone is much more precious than hacking.
    I was active making system mode enhanced rooting in XD* forums some time ago. But it was stopped because my other, cheaper, and rooted phone is broken after a sad swim.
    #PrayforMyOldPhone ?????????????

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan I actually don’t know this new guy but from Kenny’s pictures they are indeed taken straight from a video as those black borders give the notion. Well he should have given credit to this guy if they are from his video. We should give credit to whoever was responsible for the initial leak.

@marktomato
    Just to let you know, no hard feelings. So apparently a user from here took screenshots from your video but didn’t give credit to you for some of the pictures. That’s bad and I know you may be hurt. Can you link me your YouTube channel so that I can link the video here? Then you will get proper credit that you deserve. Thanks. :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Several people hack and are able to retrieve the pictures from the game files. Since the pictures are the same for all it’s no wonder why the pictures look the same. Nobody is stealing from each other. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum [SPOILER ALERT] Upcoming Elite Headgears

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.