Special Announcement for all Angry Birds Fight Players

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Special Announcement for all Angry Birds Fight Players

• *********************************Dear ABF Fighters*****************************************

[Special Announcement]

It looks like we have some problems with the game news. You can see on Facebook posts like “We searched through ABF data and we found that the arena will end on 26 august”. In the nest too: “Or, just like I said, not only he arena but the whole game will end”. C’mon! Stop speculating about big information. All your news that you will say about the game such as “Angry Birds Fight gets discontinued” or “Arena will end in 26 August” will be false or even EXTINCT, unless Rovio confirms or gives news about what did you say. So stop lying and talk about big news only if Rovio confirms it.

Thank you for understanding.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I suggest you all to stop speculating about something big that Rovio hasn’t announced. Angry Birds Nest is a fun-ran community, not a Rovio page.

Anonymous

I thought you were the one that said the arena was ending… Does that mean that you lied?

“Dear ABF Fighters, all the good things must come to an end. Someone announced that arena will end on 26 August. Almost all the possible things were released in Arena: Trophies, Plates, Rainbow Weapons, Rainbow Hats, Rainbow Accesorries. So be ready ’cause comes the end.”

There’s your exact quote…

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Booyah, pow right in the kisser!!

Anonymous

@partshade It wasn’t my idea at all. Someone just speculated in Facebook that Arena Ends by searching through ABF data, but you briefly insist that I DID lie, instead of my friend who speculated on the FB. So practically my friend lied to me.

@tomt
    Shut up man. You lied too. You briefly speculated about the ABF ending without even knowing about it. But what was the reason?

TomT
    @tomt

@donewithpigs Gees, you really want to do this? I was the very first person to have solid reasons to think the game would end. I was following the Facebook. I was following the official website news. I was paying attention to the way the game was run. I had solid reasons and I speculated.

I did not just come out and say “SOMEONE told me this and someone told me that.”

Then SOMEONE said the arena event was ending, because “someone” told him.

I didn’t listen to “someone”, I used my own judgement and my research.

Anonymous

@tomt Yes, but only Rovio can know about the game. Also, how can you think that they will ka-ching the game so fast? It only lasted for 1 year. But, in other part, I had my own solid reasons too, I saw the game situations and Rovio page. But I didn’t think a second about the game ending. Rovio just said the game won’t be discontinued, even tho the game looked like an old one and with no news. It pretty much felt dead, but since Rovio announced that the game won’t be shut down, Rovio was supposed to make a new island for the players to not to feel like the game was dead.

Also, that someone was my friend btw. He just announced it. I thinked that he had special sources or he contacted the game.

TomT
    @tomt

@donewithpigs @partshade As he said, lying and speculating is completely different.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@tomt @donewithpigs @partshade ok stop arguing that won’t help

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar @donewithpigs @partshade

Ok, truce.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Special Announcement for all Angry Birds Fight Players

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.