Soundwave Superior – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior – New Event!

• And so here it starts the new event for December. Have fun people!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 99 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

Although no new character if people want to add sparks to their characters this could be a very competitive event. Are there any other accessories available? Just at work so don’t have access to my game.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

After Playing the nodes of the competition look the leaderborder with mine promoted transformer.

@phillips
    here are the available accessories

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Anyone willing to check what are the costs for promoting a character to the max, since spark is offered in the token exchange?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mighty-red-1 600 gems for the 1500 Spark Conout

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@elpapam That’s not what I meant. What I meant was how much spark is needed for each promotion. 1st promotion is 500 spark, 2nd is 1050, but how does it go on from there?

Phillips
    @phillips

Is there any squad or enegonicon bonus now or has it all gone to this spark stuff.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mighty-red-1 my guess is that it only duplicate or triplicates each after every promotion is done.

@phillips
    for now is the Energon Squad I didn’t see any preferences for an Energonicon.

Anonymous

I’ve done 2 nodes with EGrimlock, but despite the current squad, I’m not getting a bonus for him. Really…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I think the promotion thing doesn’t seem like a big deal. While I love the regular soundwave bots, none of the accessories do much for me except for Wingthing for Soundblaster. I can’t imagine how big of a difference the reload speed for them would help. Any opinion on the Ratchet accessories? He’s pretty good as he is.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@partshade I used the second Promotion Spark of the today’s daily tasks at the E. Grimlock to engage the evend but i am now as we speak 12th and there are already people with 17.890 points 1st Place! what the hell…!?!?!?!?!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

So it looks like your bonus is the promotion bonus or your chosen TF. If the TF is part of the bonus squad, your promotion bonus is doubled. Those that promoted an Energon Fueled TF have the clear advantage now. In the next block, whoever has a promoted TF in that squad will have the advantage. Players with promoted TFs in the last block of the day will have the overall advantage since they can shoot up the board with potentially little resistance.

Phillips
    @phillips

@millforce2k makes it interesting. Means you probably need to look at adding sparks to all characters not just loading them all on one.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

These spark promotion looks like a new way to squeeze money out of us to climb event boards. I’d rather just pay for the discounted accessories with gems and what tokens I get. Lately I’ve gotten almost as much tokens from dailies than actual a days worth of runs without constant recharging.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@phillips I’ll start off with one per squad and promote them up a bit before doing multiple TFs in a squad.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I will only play for fun the nodes from the events, when a new character comes in either way i will buy him with a bundle or exchange gems with tokens and obtain him. I will no go and spend money on gems for refill (i have never ever buy gems to play an event!) Also to obtain accessories (that some of them i don’t even need them) And this whole Spark / Promotion systems is one of the biggest BS i have seen so far!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I like how it shows the last character the other players(?) used in the previous nodes- now I can copy them and earn as much points as they do- I mean, see all the Transformers they have! Yeah…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I recharged once tonight but that’s all I’m going to do. I agree this spark thing is total BS. I’ll get as many tokens as I can but for Wingthing but that’s it.

Anonymous

It’s becoming remotely plausible that Sparks may have only been added to make the elite players want to competitively play events again, thus generating more revenue for Rovio. That’s just great for the people that don’t have the accessories/exclusive bots yet…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I do refills with only the already gems that i have / farmed from missions and the lab. but never to spend money on buying gems. And the only thing that i spend money is only to obtain a new character.

Googs
    @ncaddy

Does anyone know if the sparks assigned to a Transformer stay with them all the time or does it just last for the length of the competition?

Phillips
    @phillips

Given the cost to get sparks for all characters and get them up to the 50% bonus and somewhat due to their “limited” availability you would have to think they are forever otherwise its not worth the time or cost to acquire them. 1200 tokens for 1500 sparks isn’t something you would buy at the start of a contest.

Xun
    @xunhq

@phillips It seems the competition is currently anything goes – half of the top ten in my leaderboard now have used Energon Grimlock in their last node. Earlier on there was actually more variety until a point where most of them have changed over to E Grimlock even when they don’t have any bonus with him.

Anonymous

@xunhq Same with my board. Probably because he’s great against both blocks and Unicron, so I can see why so many people use him, considering that there’s really no reason to use a variety characters at this point (Thanks Rovio).

sheepybach
    @paul13

So this new event is a cracker and another mess up by Rovio.
    When is a Squad Bonus Not A Bonus and you get no extra. Well gee whiz it’s today’s event, they show which Bot’s to use with the Bonus Box on each Bot but it does not mean anything as it does not give you a bonus. This could be a bug or by design and here was I thinking at long last they have listened.
    You stupid silly plonker of a Welshman go back to your Sheep baaaaaaaaaa

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Token Exchange has Spark Capsule (500 sparks) costing 420 tokens, Spark Canister (750 sparks) costing 750 tokens.
    My primary school mathematics tells me that Canister = 1.5 times Capsule for number of sparks in each.
    Now if I multiply 420 tokens by 1.5 I come up with 630 tokens. (please note I am doing these calculations in my head as I have no calculator).

Just pointing this out… no inference made at all @lewie4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Soundwave Superior – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.