Something happened with my account?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Something happened with my account?

• For some reason, my account appears to have gotten deleted? I didn’t receive any message about this. I went to log out a little earlier, when it took me to another page that I’ve never seen before asking if I wanted to log out, and that’s when I noticed that it looked like my account has been deleted.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@cg538
    We’re investigating this issue. Please be patient.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Hi, we have another user report an issue. Was your user name the same previously or something different?

Anonymous

My user name was the same as before.

New Tahtorak
    @newtahtorak

Same here! I was regular “Tahtorak” yesterday, but now all my posts as Tahtorak are now under “Anonymous.”

Aaand I can’t log in to my “Tahtorak” account.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

hey @tahtorak @leggy @cg358 @andy-2 I believe I have restored your accounts. You may have to log out, delete your browser cookies, and log back in. If you notice any issues please let me know. Thanks, and sorry for the headache. I’m still not sure what happened.

CG358
    @cg358

It has been restored. Thank you. My rank is incorrect, though this is likely because I signed up with the same username to notify about what happened with my account. It was originally the DaBomb rank at around 340-360 points.

– ANDY –
    @andy-2

@birdleader

Thanks again. No worries now all restored and working again. Did rattle me for a bit when all of my entered scores disappeared from the leaderboards though!

I can carry on flinging again now whenever I get the time which seems to diminish daily with work & home duties these days.

Cheers & Thank You to ALL that make the ABN possible 🙏

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Something happened with my account?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.