Slingshot upgraded

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Slingshot upgraded

• Was wondering what the highest slingshot is. Currently have diamond was wondering if there is anything higher. Tried to research couldn’t find any information up to date. Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yes it goes past diamond, buy more complete sets of hats ;)

As I don’t own the fancy set, I am not sure if the current highest is ‘elder amethyst’ or ‘elder diamond’ but I currently have ‘elder emerald’ which should be one below the current highest.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@chucky-2

Hey Chucky, the current highest sling shot is elder amethyst, provided you get all the fancy hat sets. I only have 2 of these hats left to collect :)

Anonymous

Are you one of the lucky few Jon that only has 30 level tower of fortune? As I don’t know anyone from the larger group that has to reach level 90 in order to get a fancy hat that actually has received one…..with that being said, in the past week I have gone from 8000 pearls to almost 3x that and once I reach 25k, I will be able to get all of the hats. So I am no longer annoyed by the 90 level tower of fortune crap.

But thanks for the heads up on the highest level (so far).

Putte
    @puttekula

I have them all…but thats just me… :o)

Jon S
    @jon3800

@chucky-2

Yup, mine only has 30 floors :)

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

The highest sling you can collect is the Elder Amethyst. However, you probably don’t want to have it at this point. I have barely broken 10m and I don’t get the video at the end like my competition does. When I only had 6 Fancy Hats I was averaging over 20m and then I got the 7th and a new sling. Now even if I’m ahead 5m suddenly my competitors score will go just above mine after I’ve slung my last bird and I’m like that’s okay, I’ll just watch a video–nope! Pay 60 gems or you lose! I only have probably a 40% win percentage now whereas it was about 95% if not more.

Anonymous

Upgraded to Elder Amethyst :) ….I don’t have any of those issues @deaftalk i.e I still get videos if I am losing, but I rarely lose so the video option has only popped up a few times, but it seems to be there when I need it. Just had a 29 mil round but yet to break 30….if it helps, I generally only take in 3 spells (eagle, chili, inflator).

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

@chucky-2

Yeah, played today and it was mysteriously different than before…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Slingshot upgraded

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.