Silo

• My silo is at level 10.

Most of my materials are full.
    When I get materials from missions and they are full, what happens to them?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

When you get excess materials they turn into coins. Birdium, Pig Iron, Autocogs and Deceptigears turns into 60 each. Anger Chips and Badness Processers give 120 and Super Rareiums gives 600.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

ok, thank you.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Is it possible to get Super Rariums normally in levels?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“If you watch the video ad in the silo, sometimes you’ll get a Siper Rarium.”

If all of your other materials are full, and the only material you can still accumulate is SR, then that’s what watching the video will earn you (at least that was my experience previously, before I started boycotting videos – it’s possible Rovio has changed it at some point).

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@20qmindreader So it’s not possible to get them via levels?

@optimuspig
    Looks like this has changed. I once got another Birdium even though I had them maxed out.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

You do know that you can upgrade the silo to level 15…

When you get your TFs to a high enough level, I dont think you will have much of a problem with this. Every time I upgrade anything, it uses at least a third of the contents of the silo.(level 313 or something like that)

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@20qmindreader I meant that you can collect gift boxes on TF’s runs and I wonder if you can get SR’s in these.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I meant that you can collect gift boxes on TF’s runs and I wonder if you can get SR’s in these.”

Never seen it happen. It’s possible it could just be an incredibly rare occurrence though.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.