Should I master my birds?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Should I master my birds?

• The title says it all. So should I master my birds? I have all the classes and all are Elite. Dont know whether to get the SET items first, Master my birds, or get the Gold Chilli, Cauldron and Anvil first. At level 8 of Cave 6. Unable to play, am grounded for 1 month:(

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

my suggestion is get the golden chili first.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

I’m saving my Lucky Coins for Golden Chilli as well.. 95 now :D
    Buy Golden Chilli first (if you don’t have Paladin, get Paladin first)

and then I would personally suggest to get Anvil and then Cauldron. Potions are very important, so you need to make sure you get lots of stars while crafting them.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The golden chili is very valuable, but it would have been much more useful to you if you bought it earlier. The best things to spend LC on in the game are the paladin and the chili and the 3x bonus during rainbow riot unless you choose to get set items using the exploit. The anvil is not needed because items from the pig machine are better. The cauldron is not needed because it is quicker to rack up coins in king pig’s castle or at WCP and buy what you need.

You don’t need to waste LC upgrading any of your birds to master. I’d say getting set items and more headsets is the best way to spend your LC.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Hmm….. I usually roll only roll during the riot, and use the exploit after the bar is full.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Should I master my birds?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.