SHOCKWAVE!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum SHOCKWAVE!!!!

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • tc1712
    @tc1712

Well if I didn’t now have use of Shockwave, plus I am 5 ranks higher than I should be, I would think this was all some (rather sad) dream!

I’ll try to list what happened as best as I can remember and hopefully answer some of the questions along the way.

1. I intended to enter the bottom centre node in pig city. I think energon galvatron was there. (Of course I might have touched somewhere else instead.
    2. A new screen came up telling me to select any one of my transformers. I picked my level 15 bludgeon of course.
    3. The next screen then offered me a purchase of a level 5 Shockwave for 100 gems. This seemed a much better deal than $12 so I took it!
    4. I think there was then a leaderboard screen.
    5. Finally I got to start what appeared to be a standard node with bludgeon, although there was no buddy and no energonicon. It was also shorter then normal.
    6. At the end of this node I came to a cliff and then what appeared to be a cave. Inside the cave where a few mainly glass structures containing some gold cubes. There might have been some flying pigs in there shooting me, I’m not sure, but there was nothing else new. The cave sequence was quite short.
    7. Came out of the cave into another standard type node but different to the one before. Ended up going through node – cave – node – cave etc a few times.
    8. Finally came out of a cave onto a beach node which had a red flashing border and the words “Sudden death” on it. Despite having full health, the first time I was hit by a lava ball I was dead.
    9. Exited into a leaderboard I think.
    10. Then, bizarrely, I was given the option to purchase shockwave again for another 100 gems. (Although perhaps it was a different transformer I was being offered?)
    11. Once I came back to the main screen then Shockwave was waiting to be used on a different (normal) node.

As mentioned before, I suspect this is a new competition to replace the pumpkin ones which Rovio briefly turned on by accident. It has only happened once.

However, as Shockwave does not appear in the barracks then it could have just been a bug which took me to yet unreleased feature. But I do have the extra 5 ranking points he gives me.

And yes, I’m an idiot for not taking any screenshots – I didn’t realise no one else was going to get this!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@tc1712,
    I know you said this new TF does not show in the barracks but does he show on the screen that shows Rescue Bots, Target 2006 et al as there are a new 2 slot there and are empty and dark.

Emby Winner
    @daspaga

Hello everybody, I got Shockwave, too. ABT crashed three times between two weeks, and I always lost everything and had to restart from the beginning. Last time I restarted (2 days ago) I unlocked the lab, when suddenly the game slowed down massively. I was scared, because I thought it crashes again, and finished it off by restart my Phone. After that I started ABT again and played a few levels to be sure everything is fine, when it again slowed down. Then the endless-mode started without any reason. It was the same like discribed by tc1712, I died after been hit by a lavaball. After that I was offered to buy Shockwave for 100 gems. Since that happened I have a big, blue-lightening endless-mode symbol on the map, but when I try to tap on it there’s a message “coming soon”…

starscream
    @starscream

Here’s a clip of Shockwave as a buddy from a Russian player.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-RzqKq617tA

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@tc1712 did you have to re-unlock Shockwave during the x-mas competition, or did he finally show-up in your barracks?

tc1712
    @tc1712

@pampeans No he showed up in my barracks without me having to spend any tokens. Glad I’m not the only one who has got into endless mode, was beginning to doubt my sanity!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Wow! So did you play in the competition? I had to play like it was my job in order to get Shockwave, his accessories and the gems. You definitely got the better end of the deal, although I must admit, I had big fun playing with Goldbite Grimlock.

tc1712
    @tc1712

Finally this “timeless mode” has arrived as “Spark run”! I was beginning to think I imagined it!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum SHOCKWAVE!!!!

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.