Selling Accessories

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Selling Accessories

• Is there any advantage to keeping all accessories I win in my inventory? I don’t see a reason to keep 12 pencils around– know what I mean? Am I missing something?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • MysticBurn
    @renitz

I only kept the items to unlock Bomb. So far I can see the selected items are the ones which determines attack strength, health etc. That doesn’t change selling an other items.

So I started selling the weaker and/or double items. And used the coins to enhance the items I currently use. If don’t know if that is a good strategy, just started playing. Curious what others think about that.

Current trend is that i’m losing every fight haha lol, currently on Zipangu island (stage 3-5), so don’t know if i’m unlucky with the panels, or others have stronger items or have unreal mad panel moving skills.

A shame the prices for gems are totally wacked. Via cheapest buy option (140 gems/74.99 euro) : 6 fights/1gem = roughly 15 min play time = 0.53 euro or three sea battles. Items cost 5 gems = 2.68 euro this with increasing chance you’ll get a item you already have.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@nolalife & @renitz, I’m also just starting & despite the FAQ, I think there’s so much we’re left to try to figure out on our own. I don’t understand why I or we should keep a “lesser” item in the box once we’ve won a higher class of item …

Despite my name, I’ll well past 50 & this generational difference is showing with games like this …. This old lady needs more help

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The only reason to keep your low level items is to unlock Bomb. I made the mistake to throw out my oldest items, so it took me longer to do it…:( But once you’ve done it, just trash as much as you want, but keep (and upgrade) S or SS items, they are super precious (and they aren’t as rare as you might think, but don’t overdo the slot). For many items, once you upgraded it once, it will be more valuable (to sell), so do so in case you get a good item and the day comes where you will never use it anymore, which leads to more coins, and thus more upgrades for higher stats!

justpast40
    @justpast40

From what I can see, it’s not possible to lose an accessory, unless that comes much later in the game. It would be nice to hear from those who are in countries with initial test release.

If it’s not possible to lose an accessory, then there should be no reason to keep a duplicate accessory, unless of course the sale price increases later on in the game. For example, I have 2 Bow Ties (the purple one associated with Red). It’s only an “A” item, but best I have so far.

Is there any reason to keep the 2nd one?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@justpast40 It sounds ridiculous to be able to lose an accessory for any reason besides a glitch that reversed progress. However, the item box has limited space, so if you keep too many items, you’ll end up having to sell something to allow other items. if I have a duplicate, I would trash it, because it would not count torwards unlocking Bomb, and it has the same power as a 0-star item (a non-upgraded item). Upgrading items once, like I said, will greatly increase the selling value (usually more than the cost of upgrading it to 1 star), but it’s always better if the item is rank A, S or SS. Still, it makes more sense to sell an item that is a duplicate, even though you upgraded it once to make it more profitable.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@renitz
    In order to unlock bomb, you have to collect 30 different gears from battle, prize, or buying with gems.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@mingkee27 Yeah i know that ;-), that what is said in my reply that i kept the items untill i unlocked bomb, then there is no need to keep duplicate and or weaker items.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Selling Accessories

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.