Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@kathy I’m “Nev” bombing 2-5 at present. All those boxes of dynamite look promising

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @jlz-666 that looks more promising, i keep forgetting crazyrider72 you tube video, ty for three reminder, I did get a little closer to previous, so with a little pateince and crazyrider72 video ,i should be able to get it; )
    I’m working my way towards the challenge to get snowdrop a playmate hopefully lol:)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Just made 6k on ACB 2-9 in ten minutes!

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny Did you check 1-11? There are already 5 people with a puppy score so I’d say the level has changed.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wahhhhh @angrychicken shhhh..don’t say that:( ive been at it for hours, I’ve improved but not enough for a puppy:(

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@kathy If it makes you feel any better, I spent almost 6 hours on yesterday’s challenge and that was supposed to be an easy one (or at least easier than today’s).

Kathy
    @kathy

O.k @angrychicken Ya that makes me feel better. .lol Not..heehee i normally don’t play the challenge i just happen to be playing Abracabacon sof I thought I’d give it a shot,I’m out of my element there, still got my space shoes on ;) maybe i should change foot attire lol;) congrats on the puppy. I still have some time,..
    It must be easier though cuz i Have impproved by approx. 4k in not such a long time m

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Has anybody mentioned Abra ca Bacon 2-15? I just got two top five scores in 30 minutes.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Another 27 minutes produced a third top five score on ACB 2-15 (now in third place).

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken I too was an abject failure on the puppy level

@bonneypattycat
    haven’t got that far, will give it a go

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Agree @bonneypattycat I wouldn’t say it was easier as I still had trouble getting the Middle to fall but the outcome seemed better. Sorry I’m in a rush but could someone confirm something for me? I don’t have time to scroll the walkthrough but didn’t the wheel in 2-9 rotate? Mine hasn’t budged in numerous restarts. I may be wrong but I was sure it did?

Kathy
    @kathy

I’ll check that for ya @jlz-666 ,brb :D

Kathy
    @kathy

Unfortunately my levels are still locked from when i lost progress, but in crazyrider72 video it moves slowly at first ,you can barely tell, but after he hits it. .well here goes hope this works.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@kathy thank you for checking. I feel bad that I actually should’ve checked the @e-star vid first as this clearly shows for definite that the wheel does turn. I also think that this could influence the outcome of the first fling? Whatever….I’m just glad my memory isn’t as bad as I thought ;)

Kathy
    @kathy

No problem @jlz -666 , i figured you were pressed for time. It is strange that it’s not spinning. I’ll let you know when i get there if it’s moving or not for me.

Kathy
    @kathy

Also strange is that the you tube links don’t work as links here?

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

I know @kathy It’s strange. I really don’t want to take up so much space but this is estars vid I was talking about. I found it earlier today.

It shows it slowly rotating anti clockwise. Feeling blue as I’m now back in work mode so won’t be able to help or fling as much……..*sigh* Need to win that bloody lottery ;)

Kathy
    @kathy

Ahhh that is tough @jlz -666 trying to get back in work mode after such a lovely relaxing holiday, i feel for ya. Yes the lottery would be nice. Funny i didn’t know they have the lottery across the pond,guess i never really thought about it:/
    Yep you can clear see that wheel moving, odd that it doesnt anynore, i guess gotta take the good with the bad right.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@kathy @jlz-666 can’t remember much about wheel movement. But certainly remember a post about yellow bird falling back and forward on the spokes until the hub of the wheel disintegrated. That never happened to me before, it does now. often. I seldom look at walk throughs unless I’m really stuck, so apologies if you know that already.
    I played ACB a lot, and it’s definitely got easier!
    Not top ten yet, in fact made no progress today but I’ll get there…

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny i still can’t improve on acb 1-9 i did by 1k after 2 days of flinging. I did improve on 1-10 though pretty quickly,

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

In the last half hour I hit 5th place on ACB #1-9 with two birds. All other top scores are one birders. I am convinced this one is seriously easier.
    Also got 6th place on ACB #2-6 in fifteen minutes.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny Tried both levels and managed top score on 2-6. 1-9 I’d say is possible, I did improve to 47th (2 birds) with quite a good collapse but all my other scores were below 130K. I see you are in 8th place by the way.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Congrats on 1-9 @hunnybunny! I couldn’t get beyond my old 134k score, but I did notice the top topples much easier now with the red bird. I don’t think I ever did get it to completely topple with the red bird in the past. Still tough, but not near as tough as it used to be.

I’m afraid I took @angrychicken’s top score away already on 2-6 using his strategy. I didn’t think a high score was possible with three birds!

Kathy
    @kathy

Confirmation 2-1 is definitely easier,i just increased by 6k. Nice refresher after 1-12 is killing me,

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Just got second place on 2-9 using @karen68 strategy, on my second attempt! Anyone else like to try?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.