Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks @karen68 have added to the list. I tried 1-8 and more or less equalled my score within minutes. I have played TorT more than any other level, and really don’t want to revisit, but extra points are always welcome!
    Have asked top scorer for his strat, but he always says, like video or some such…

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 @karen68 @angrychicken

Have a look at Hogs & Kisses 2-2. My top score, which beat Moonsabre’s (Woo Hoo) has stood for two years. Thanks to Karen’s strat. It’s just been beaten by 8k. Karen’s strat doesn’t seem to work anymore.
    If you’ve got ten minutes (or get addicted, two hours) let me know
    I’m trying as well…

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny I played this level not too long ago while improving my total score and as far as I could tell it had not changed in any way. 113K is impossible.

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny I question if 113k is possible too – I don’t see that many points.
    Maybe a typo? 113k would be in line for 2-1.
    In 15 mins I got a low scoring 1-birder, not exactly the same strat from before, the boomer hit a bit higher, along the top of the plank, not the end of it.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken @jlz-666
    Thanks for trying, the top score has now been taken down, with an apology.
    Interesting, though, that one seems to have changed, and possibly got harder. I’m convinced the sling shot is nearer the ground making the angle of Karen’s RR shot impossible.

@angrychicken
    you mentioned Pig Days 13(?) got harder. Do you know why? I think I’ll add them as an addendum to the list

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny In The Pig Days 1-13 the stove never explodes with the first shot many people use. It took me probably over a thousand tries to get it and that was only because of a very lucky collapse and it still gave me a below average score. The comments say it should happen every few tries but this is obviously no longer the case. However, there’s a chance it’s device-specific (I play on iPod) so give it a try. Also, the gold pots on the right side never break for me. I don’t see how you could realistically get them with 1 bird.

Edit: Which reminds me of another one: Easter Eggs GE#18. The eggs get stuck in the left tube so the average is no longer achievable. This has already been mentioned there but I’m not sure if this happened because of the 5.1.0 update.

psquare53
    @psquare53

I started Pig Days about a month ago, level 1-13 (Coffee Day) gave me fits! I read about the “sweet spot” in the comments, and spent hours pounding that horizontal beam, it never exploded, I hit it from all angles. Eventually it was time to move on.
    I’m on an iPhone 6, maybe the “sweet spot” didn’t make the cut on this platform.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@psquare53 I’m going to update this discussion with levels “that got harder” Pig Days 13 is certainly one. Thanks for your contribution, please keep posting…

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

ok, less flinging the last months, but I am back.
    Revisited the Seasons Pig Days, notices that the crashes had disappeared. But, more important, scores are significant higher. Almost in all of the games, at least the games from chapter 1 and 2.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@hunnybunny
    Just got top score with a ridiculous 24k improvement on South HAMerica 1-17 Due to grabbing the trophy I’ve put a screenshot and short explanation in the walkthrough for everyone else. It’s seriously worth a revisit as I just kept on improving.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny You forgot Hogs and Kisses 1-4.

karen68
    @karen68

@angrychicken you beat me to it, was just coming to post about H&K 1-4.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

Gee thanks @karen68! People have been going crazy on my trophies lately. Another one down for the count lol. Congrats!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@hoy49 bought Summer Pignic Golden Egg #21 to my attention. Thanks, it’s added to the list

burbman
    @burbman

I am planning on joining y’all the hunt here, just as soon as I can get the last few chapters above average. Hopefully Rovio keeps things unchanged long enough. Guess I have been slacking a bit.

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@burbman it’s especially bombbird who’s power significant is bettered. I didn’t saw any progress in the bombbird-less games. So I would first try the games with BB in it.

burbman
    @burbman

If that is the case, @admins – Do we still have the page that lists which birds can be found on each level? I think it was called an almanac or something of the sort.

sal9
    @sal9

Yes @burbman but we stopped updating it a long time ago.

Angry Birds Almanac: A Breakdown of All Levels and Minimum 3 Star Scores

Due to the size of the page, you will experience some lag.

DaBoid
    @daboid

A new Seasons update came out this morning.

?

What’s new?

I see the same Finals levels, same golden egg levels, same Pig Days levels.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@daboid I’m not going anywhere near that, at present. I fear it’s all about power ups, better graphics, and may just take away the Seasons levels that got easier. I’ll wait for a report from someone else.
    Hope that helps.

Have also added Pig Days 1-3 to the list, although I must say, it didn’t get easier (for me at least) it just had better scoring potential.

burbman
    @burbman

@hunnybunny – I am here with your report on the latest update to Seasons. I absentmindedly updated prior to trying out any of the levels that have been reported as getting easier. I then went to T or T 1-7 and promptly jumped from 700+ to 41 on the nest leaderboard in just a few tries. Maybe I am just that good, but usually I at least have to hunt for aiming points, then work to get good destruction. Go ahead and upgrade away! Also made good improvement on 1-8, but not even close to the top of the leaderboard on that one.

I also sorted the list that @sal9 linked to above, and noted which levels featured bomb for future testing.

karen68
    @karen68

@hunnybunny – first let me spologize for the top score. :(
    Cherry Blossom 1-15, using 3 birds & not the tricky 2-birder you pulled off.

Also looking at Hamoween 2-2, maybe someone else can try it.
    The GE in Hamoween is also easier.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@karen68 You’re right, got some juicy points on CB 1-15. Om nom nom! I’ll have mercy on your brand new trophy :-)

Also tried Ham’o’ween 2-2 and golden egg. GE is definitely one for the list. Sadly 2-2 has not changed.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.