Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@karen68 I had a quick blast through today and improved on some but not by much. Level 2 was very kind though. To be honest I think I’m going to have to leave this for a wee while. I’m 3 days away from a much needed 2 week break from work and my brain and body is frazzled :( We’re off to a gorgeous lodge on the edge of Loch Lomond for 5 nights from Sunday so I’m seriously going to chill out! If it rains I’ll read and fling,if it’s sunny I’ll be out and about. Up until then however I’ve got 10 hr work days so I’ll have to leave you guys to it. Keep up the great work!
    Oh BTW my phone ALWAYS wants to type “defiantly” instead of “definitely” but the majority of the time it wants to say “definately”!! I guess that word confuses everyone!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

I got the trophy on TorT 1-7 in 30 minutes. Tried YOTD – my scores are woeful – and failed miserably, again

@jlz-666
    enjoy your break. Not been to Scotland since I was about nine. Must revisit.

Kathy
    @kathy

I’m beginning to believe That this only applies to Apple OS, I’ve checked quite a few profiles of comments here, and all are some version of idevice :(
    Im on Android and haven’t had much success trying the levels that got easier:( not sure why as its the same ABS version as @Karen68 has but seems to be the case.
    I’m interested if any Android users have tried inproving?

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@kathy take no notice of my 30 minute post. That really was a one off. It’s like playing a really hard level, and suddenly you see the possible outcome. You get closer and closer, and then it happens. Sometimes your score goes up and up. Sometimes it’s a one off. But it takes hours rather than days. Which it seldom ever did in seasons before. Good flinging xx
    I’l for another good. Give me a minute or two

Kathy
    @kathy

lol Thanks @hunnybunny maybe i just gave up to quickly, I’ll give it another go, but really every person who has comment here has Apple, i saw one pc user, no android, just curiosity. I’ll look into it a bit more.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny Oh I am afraid there is a couple more typos in the main post. Sorry!

Hogs and Kisses should be 1-4 instead of 41

Haunted Hogs shows a 39 (no such level) I scanned the comments and cannot determine what the correction should be.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@hunnybunny I assume you meant Golden Egg #39 (which is indeed located in the Haunted Hogs episode).

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@angrychicken updated Haunted Hogs

@bonneypattycat
    Hog&Kisses shows 1-4 already. I’m confused! Some of the levels were first published in the BP, and others bought to my attention in walkthroughs, so not necessarily in the discussion pages.

sal9
    @sal9

Thanks @kathy That was a little weird.

Kathy
    @kathy

np @sal9 :) Yes strange :/

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny South HAMerica Golden Egg 51 could be a “possible”. I played this level umpteen times in the past without ever experiencing a 1-birder or anything close to it. In the last hour I have had several, though still under 130k. The wood pieces holding back a clump of rocks seem to be self-breaking without anything striking them. These rock can finish off the level, but not always.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny I do not see this one mentioned yet: Back to School Golden Egg #37. I cannot recall how it played before, but right now easy to get into top 10. I added 22k to my score.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

And Piglantis Golden Egg #35

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Wreck the Halls New Years Egg #29

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Possibly Trick or Treat Big Pumpkin #4

One thing is certain, I missed out on a lot of Seasons Golden Egg glitches that are no more :(

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thank You @bonneypattycat list updated.

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny I’ve been revisiting Piglantis, you can add 1-5 to the list of easier, i was able to improve to 5th place in no time really.
    1-2 and 1-10 seem harder.
    I’ll report again when i finish the next 10.

Kathy
    @kathy

Cancel that report on level 10, as, soon as i posted here i improved my score by 4k putting me in the top 20. @hunnybunny

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@kathy I could be wrong but I’ve just tried for about 20 mins and the closest I got to an improvement on 1-5 was an almost 86k (the pig didn’t die) It seems just to play the way it always has. As I say,I could be wrong so I’ll wait and see what everyone else thinks but I think you’ve just played a blinder of a shot!!! If that’s the case then congrats!!!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Oh and I just clicked on my score to see when I last played or improved and it was June 2012 so a looooong time ago!!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

However…..I’ve just made a very easy 5k improvement on 1-11 and I wasn’t even trying! It wasn’t even the high scoring method as there was still lots of debris on the bottom. Hubby is now using rude words so I’ve got to get out of here but I dropped bomb over far right gap between fat pig and high pig tower and got 55+ then bombed between first towers for final 89k. I’ll get back to this later. Better go!!

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@kathy, I think @jlz-666 is correct, you just had an incredible shot on 1-5! I tried for 30 minutes and only once came close to my current score of 82k.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

I agree with @jlz-666 on Piglantis 1-11. Current average is 81k, but 86-88k is easily achieved now.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wow @jlz666 and @bonneypattycat Guess i just got lucky on 1-5 .cool
    1-11 I also found easier.I’ll keep going and let you know more if there are any.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.