Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • jlz-666
    @jlz-666

No problem @bernersenn,nice shooting! My comment is still awaiting moderation for some reason? Maybe too many @mentions. I’m sure once the word gets out the scores will rocket.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Woo Hoo! @jlz-666 I’m 321k after 5 minutes! What a find. Have alerted Sal9 to up the cap.

@bernersenn
    give PD 5-2 a go, loads of fun and more points to be had!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@hunnybunny now stuck at 328k.
    PD has zo wait, first this one

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Wtg both of you! I have explained in the walkthrough comment that I was actually just randomly looking at today’s comments when I was bored of summer camp and looking for another level to play. Saw 2 comments about this one so checked it out. Seemed to be some big improvements so gave it a shot and voi la!!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

I’m using Happy66’s strategy. It’s just that ugly Terence…

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

And you can just stay at 328k @bernersenn thanks very much lol! At least give me 5 mins with the (so far non existent) trophy!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Promised, I will not enter scores above 328k, at least for a week.
    Easy said, because I don’t have that score, yet

SweetP
    @sweetp

@sal9, could you please raise the cap on Invasion of the Egg Snatchers 1-15 to 340,000.
    (BL explained to me how to do it but I can’t find the symbol he told me to look for, and if I click on it in the LB, I get an error message, “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”)

Thank you.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Haahaa! Don’t hold back @bernersenn! You do what you have to! Trophies are well deserved. I’ll keep at it because @kathy,@karen68 and @angrychicken haven’t responded yet *gulp*

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Oh God @sweetp Sorry to have you running around again :(

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

I even informed @foley200 as he is the leader of the episode.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks for the Heads up @jlz-666 :D nice flinging every one! !

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Oh great…….that’s put the nail in the coffin @bernersenn lol!
    So when did the admin @mention become obsolete? I wouldn’t have bothered with it and just asked Sal if I had known it was quicker. It was only because @hunnybunny mentioned me that I knew the cap had been raised.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 I only knew about informing Sal after the Pig Day 5-2 thing, and I have no idea how many people, other than those we know, use this forum. I spread the news of it, sometimes you get flingers to contribute, but I bet some read, fling, gain points and never give anything back
    There you go….

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

I forgot about the 5-2 score @hunnybunny. Has it been raised yet? Congrats if it has!
    Yeah I’m pretty sure some take but don’t give.
    I’m now up to 330,310! Woohoo! Glad I broke the 30 before bed :)

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@jlz-666 don’t panic. I’m still stuck on 128.

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks Fellow Flingers Will up date list tomorrow, a lot to add, brain works better early!

Kathy
    @kathy

I didn’t know the @admins doesn’t work anymore, @jlz-666 where did go hear that?

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

Thanks for the heads up @jlz-666, I spend my entire evening on this and a part of the night :D. It was worth it though, got 63k extra and I managed to get a picture of it. I already loved this level but now it’s pure heaven! Curious to know how @foley200 will do, his scores often amaze me and indeed, he is at the top of the episode, so I would not be surprised if he got even more points.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

Arghhhh! Nice score on PD 5-2 @hunnybunny :)

SweetP
    @sweetp

No worries @jlz-666, that’s what I’m here for. And the @admins @mention does work, because we get a notification whenever it’s used. Just don’t forget it’s plural, not singular.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks for clearing that up @sweetp ,i know Sal had to me that before also:)

trishohara
    @trishohara

Thanks @jlz-666! Finally 3 stars in Egg Snatcher 1-15 :-)

btw, what is the highest allowed score in PD 5-2 right now? I got 423k yesterday

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Cor blimey,jeepers creepers,jeez Louise and basically every other pc expletive I can use! Woke up to ton of notifications including not surprisingly The sheriff ;) Ah the sweet ignorance that made me think it was just @hunnybunny and a couple of thousand over. Fool……of course it wasn’t. Got to work only to sit with coffee in hand and jaw on floor to find I was last in the bunch lmao!! Not only that but @angrychicken blew everyone out of the water with an unbelievable score! Did I say unbelievable?…..oops ;) Congrats on a stupendous score! Work will get in my way today but hopefully it’ll be a short one. Already gained 3k but that’s a drop in the water compared to top score.

@trishohara
    Congrats! You’d do well to read through the first page if you haven’t already that is. There’s some serious extra points out there to be had! Of course if you find any more on your travels then please do tell us. As for PD 5-2 yes you can enter that score. I also got 423k Hunnybunny and Angrychicken are about 10k ahead of that…I think???

@sweetp
    Ok,thanks for that clarification. I did use plural but it just seemed to take hours where as when hunny mention sal it was taken care of quick sharp. I’m not moaning about the length of time,I just wanted to get the word out quick. If I’d known to just call Sal then obviously I would’ve. No worries. Think I’ll have a word with estar and try to drag her back in lol!
    Gotta dash. GL everyone

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.