Seasons just got easier!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 507 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Thanks @jlz-666 fancy Seasons Greedings?

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny Bernersenn already started a pm

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Thanks but no thanks @hunnybunny. Not at the moment. I’m still trying to find and redo zero scores throughout the episodes. Plus I’m back to work tomorrow so flinging will take a back seat again. Good luck to you all :)

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Hey guys,I’m in a bit of a quandary;( I’ve finally reached YOTD which I haven’t played for a few years. I’ve never had a 2nd run at it and have only just dabbled for challenges. I got to level 6 which I knew I had a good score on from way back when and was thrilled to see @Kathy with top score and @karen68 just a couple below. Then I remember Karen saying something last year about it being easier,so I checked the list & scrolled through the pages to find the convo (on page 4) So here’s the problem………As Kathy says in the walkthrough “this level has changed” I can agree…to a point. It’s definitely easier to hit the join in the wood and make the towers split rather than the way I initially followed which was to hit the stone triangle on top. The only problem is that the right hand tower now no longer wobbles……or gives any bloody movement! That IMHO is making this level extenely hard to not only 1 birdie but 2. I spent 5 hrs on this yesterday and was nearly tearing my hair out! I tried for an hour during lunch break today and still am nowhere near my original score. Thank God this isn’t one of the scores I lost. I only wanted to play it because it used to be a fun level waiting on the tower to topple. I really do think that Kathy and Karen hit one in a million,fantastic shots! If you look at the time between Karen’s score and Kathy’s you’ll see there’s about 9 months with no real movement or significant progress from others around.
    So that’s my quandary. Is it easier or harder and were those amazing scores one offs? I know everyone is busy in the snow but it would help to see if everyone could give this another bash and see if I’m just playing crap! I genuinely hope I’m proved wrong on this one as I really want to improve but if I’m proved right then huge kudos to Karen and Kathy! You won’t be beaten!
    Oh BTW @karen when I read the walkthroughs it appears I missed a notification from you. Would you accept an apology 4 yrs down the line?! To answer that question,no I didn’t hit that miraculous shot of estars. Everything just fell beautifully.

karen68
    @karen68

@jlz-666 I’ll take a peek at it & see if I remember anything. :)

Kathy
    @kathy

I’ll give it a go @jlz-666 :) I’m at work now, but when i get home, I’ll let you know!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Thank you both @karen68,@kathy Appreciate it! No rush though…..it’s no fun being told you’re useless lol!!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

No, peeps, can’t delete, only edit, so our chat will have to remain…

Kathy
    @kathy

not sure this is ‘easier ‘ but on SG level 20,,i in l improved, 15k by using @habanero strat, ,worked well, I’m now in 10th place, could be just a better strat, more experience or could be easier ?

@hunnybunny

ohh and this IS a SHG level as well

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny SG level 1-21 definitely easier,i just improved 11k into the top 100,spot #54 in less than 15 minutes:D
    Using E-star video inspiresd by rdnzlrips82 (aww i can’t spell it, he’s been gone to long lol sorry doesn’t even pop up) strat.

Also a SHG level

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Thank you both @karen68 & @kathy for proving me wrong. Even though the only ones that helped out were the top scorers ;) I’m still no further forward so I’m not convinced yet. Work and beautiful evening weather have put a stop to flinging atm so I’ll give it another try at the weekend. Congrats on your improvements!

Kathy
    @kathy

@hunnybunny I think, pretty sure SG 25 can be added to the list, I’ve improved tremendously as has @captrec and @knichy :)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@kathy up to 4th on SG 25! Definitely going on the list!

bernersenn
    @bernersenn

Guys,
    I don’t know if SG #18 is already on the list.
    Today I added 19K at my (bad) score, just following the video from @e-star

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@kathy thanks I’m third now!

@bernersenn
    will look

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

Yep, @bernersenn #18 already there!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Well guys,after a full week flinging on YOTD level 6,including a full afternoon in the sunshine yesterday,I think we’re going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I haven’t improved at all *sigh* My conclusion is that this has to be a device issue. The tower splits and falls maybe once in every 10-15 flings? This due mainly to the inconsistent aiming on the iPhone but that bloody tower on the right is glued in place. I’ve even had it teeter precariously on the edge,ready to fall then it just stops. I’ll just have to wait for any future iPhone player to put down their thoughts. I’ve had it with this one and I’m moving on. It’s literally given me headaches. I guess I’ve just proved that this “seasons has gotten easier” thing isn’t as clear cut as we thought.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

On a brighter note…..I just got the trophy in seasons greedings 25 so cheers for that info :)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 Woo Hoo on SG #25 will try your nemesis now!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Thanks @hunnybunny It certainly made up for a miserable week of flinging. I never want to play that level again.

Kathy
    @kathy

Wtg @jlz666 on SG 1-25 Congratulations on the trophy :D

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@jlz-666 I gave YotD 1-6 an hour of my time. I play on iPad Air2.
    About the same amount of success with the centre tower as you.
    And when it did split I only had a few wobbles of the right tower, but never a slow collapse.
    Twice it blew very quickly, not sure if something hit it. But, of course, on those occasions the front structure didn’t collapse, because the tower didn’t fall both ways.
    Back to the snow…

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Thanks @kathy!
    Thanks for the hour @hunnybunny. Sorry I can’t give you it back lol! That’s enough for that level although it proved fruitful for Karen and Kathy :D

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@hunnybunny I decided to join the ladies in the snow. I am a little behind, but I will try to catch up!

I just improved by 5k on a SHG level, 1-7, 6k above average. I did it twice in 10 minutes of play. It might be one for the list.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons just got easier!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 507 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.