Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Flinx
    @flinx

Same thing here Aggie. 14 yellow feathers, pig, quit.   Watching the videos is just like giving them money and I refuse to reward Rovio for being shady and greedy.  Even if it’s only 1/2 a penny per view they aren’t getting it from me.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

11 feathers, pig, quit, again.

Mikey
    @flapah

WOW after several days trapped on level 4 I got another hat. I have moved from level 4 to level 6 and stuck there for now. I suspect that as the sea creature hat adventure nears the end It may be easier to get more completed

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Have 3 hats still, now I just keep getting as far as floor 5 for Red’s hat and then quit because I got 2 pigs trying to get there. Nice of the game to let you do well on 1 attempt and then throw you to the curb right after.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Made it to the 20th floor today, but only picked up 31 gems and hit a second pig on floor 19 so used the video and called it a day.

Still have zero hats. I’ve never seen this happen before. I’ve had hat adventures where I get just Red and Blues, but never had it this bad. There is really no enjoyment in this game anymore.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I’ve hit a pig on floor 2 or 3 every day for the last five days – on both devices. I’ve never played a game before where I’m so resigned to losing.

garethw
    @garethw

Yes I don’t bother with the video if it’s pig on 2 either.

I did finally get the hat on 30, I had a one pig run to 26, then it pigged on 26, 28 and 29, but I’d picked a few gems up so it cost just over 200. Obviously no incentive to continue.

As the first 3 came relatively easily, that 4 th hat has cost me just under 2000 in all (as per my previous).

maverick
    @maverick78

I have been completely screwed just like you guys by tof  for years, yet to my complete shock I had the run of a lifetime a couple days ago.  I made it to the 60th floor with only 3 pigs, and pocketed 1100 gems, hit the golden egg for 20 k feathers 5 k pearls and a leg hat, then added another 7k feathers, 1k pearls, 40 spells, and 1 more leg hat to boot.

Its it worth noting I got no adventure hats during the run lol.  I need to go buy some lottery tickets

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Well, I ended this hate adventure with zero hats.

Rovio must have changed something because until now, I always at least got Red and Blues.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Sometimes luck finally comes around. On the last day, Rovio gave me a super rare run to floor 55 and ended up with every hat minus Matilda for the first time ever. Highest pig was the 200 gem pig and I got more gems anyway. Every time before that I would get 2-3 pigs before level 10 and I would quit. I recommend only hitting the high floors after seeing 1 pig or less per 10 floors.

Buster
    @doulgas

The same thing happened to me 3-4 days ago.  I collected every hat but one, and only needed 370 gems to get them. It was more than enough to finish the adventure.

This happens about every third or fourth adventure, nearly always during the last few days. Often this run has come after getting the first pig very early, so I never-never quit after 1 pig, and usually not 2.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I had that happen once a couple months ago, (I had forgotten). I got to 40 with only a few pigs and got an egg and a 10x hat in it.

and the last two days, pig on 9, then on 7 the next day, so got a bit of loot for 20 gems.

maverick
    @maverick78

Ended up getting 3 hats this time.  A tick Better than the 2 hats I was lucky enough to get in tower of scams the previous 4 hat events

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

Viewing 13 replies - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.