Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

• A new hat adventure has appeared. It lasts for 11 days and as expected it’s another 10k hat set, and of course the hats can only be found in everyone’s favourite place: the ToF.

There are 7 rounds and the rewards are: rare chest, 500 rainbow feathers, 2000 rainbow feathers, legendary chest. Slightly better than the last adventure, but even then good luck getting more than the first reward unless you have black pearls saved up (I strongly doubt it) or are ready and willing to sacrifice gems on the ToF just to maybe get more hats.

I expect that all us casual players, aka the ones who don’t spend real money on the game and just play a little bit each day, will not be seeing the legendary chest and with any luck will just barely manage to get the rare chest.

I will also call this now; the first ToF run you do with this new adventure, the game will “allow” you to do well and will give you at least the first 1-2 hats and will give little to no pigs. Seems to happen every single time with new hat adventures.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
  • Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

As a side note, I literally just got done finishing one of the other 10k hat sets today by scrounging together enough black pearls thanks to the x2 event, so this new hat adventure is just another stack of work to deal with along with all the other unfinished 10k hat sets I have. I know I am not alone with this issue.

I really wish they would add some quality-of-life features to make black pearls more easier to collect. Maybe an idea thread would be worth doing even if it’s just for fun.

Nasty
    @nastybird

The king pins of the game are swimming in BP’s, all these 10x hat sets do is further the gap for those who didn’t start when the game launched. Thousands spent and there is no way to ever catch up.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

I promised myself never spend money anymore on this game but just enjoy. This is paretto law – 80% of income comes from 20% of players. So good luck to those shining on MEBC, but not me. I also encourage others don’t spend anymore money until this nonsense stops, including removing free videos randomly to people (ToF, DC, KPP free videos etc.)

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Well I guess I’ll be getting the hats another day as I was given a pig on floor 2…literally 2 seconds after I hit the FF button. What a joke.

SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Yeah…I  also got a pig on floor 2, without a video continue. Maybe tomorrow…

Buster
    @doulgas

Same TOF result for me too, with a pig on #2, but I paid the 20 gems and zipped all the way on FF to #11 or so without another one, collecting 2 hats along the way. If I didn’t have a video option, my strategy would have to change, but as it is I’ll always roll the dice after the first pig.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Yes, as mentioned above you’re almost guaranteed to get at least one or two hats from the Tower – that is if you get far enough!

I got the hat for Red but stopped after hitting a pig.

You can complete levels 1 and 2 with just the single bird but I’m in need of another bird to get past level 3. Let’s see how the Tower goes tomorrow but I’ve found that it’s always difficult getting the right card for the event hats from level 20 on…

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Pig on floor 2 for me as well and then on floor 3 after the video continue.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I’ve only got one hat. Hit floor 10 the other day and missed the second hat. Otherwise I’m hitting a pig on 2 or 3.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today it was 11 feathers. Pig. Literally a 5 second run.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Made it to the 5th floor, missed the hat.

Pig on 6, watched the video as all I had earned was 10 pearls, apples, and 11 feathers. Pig on 7, quit.

Already had to spend 60 gems to redo the MEBC because one of my relatives decided to call me and it crashed the game right after I started it. Was not going to spend 50 only to get a pig on floor 8.

I get hosed more and more by this game. I already have enough garbage in my life and don’t need a game adding to it. I’m getting real close to uninstalling it and saving myself the aggravation.

garethw
    @garethw

Trouble is even if you do decide to spend a few gems to try and get more hats it doesn’t happen.

Twice in the last three days I’ve spent and got to level 40 both times.

Did I get the hats on level 30 and 40? Of course not, still left with the three I got cheaply, just almost a couple of thousand gems lighter for nothing.

Thanks Rovio – you’ve taken all incentive out of the game for me.

Buster
    @doulgas

Well, I was able to get level 5 finished with just 3 birds: red, blue, chuck. So I’ll just be satisfied with that unless I get a gift from TOF in the next couple of days. I won’t burn through gems just for a chest.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Today was 11 feathers, 14 feathers, pig, video, pig, quit.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

For me it was FF to floor 3, paid 20 gems, FF to floor 13 , watched the video, then took the risk and continued manually and got to floor 15 and left. One prize was 20 gems so I didn’t lose out and got a few spells and 2 +1 boosts to the 2 event hats I was allowed to get.

Mikey
    @flapah

LOL my reply to this even has been deleted probably because I called it out on a scam wish there was a way to remove it from my game that I am not tempted to play a loosing game I am so not the type to give up

Mikey
    @flapah

they wont stop man Its greed and all they want is our money My post was deleted on Friday because I called them out

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Finished event with just 4 birds. Red, Blue, Chuck, Bomb.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

got 3 hats so far and on event level 6. I always think I have earned 30,000 pearls by getting 3 hats, instead of collecting pearl later desperately.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Looks like no chance fo me this go around.  Stuck in TOF hell.

Today was feathers,  apple, pig, video, feathers, worthless hat, pig, quit.

Mikey
    @flapah

I hear ya man I am not the type to give up but this game is a big ploy to get your money … don’t give into their GREED

Flinx
    @flinx

The biggest problem is that people DO give them money. I read on here just the other day a person who claimed to have spent $500 on gems just to TRY to complete a hat set through the ToF.

It’s their money, so have at it I guess. But as long as there are people with more dollars than sense, Rovio will continue to be the greasy cheats we all know and hate.

grammyK
    @grammyk

It gave me only two hats this time and I got through level 1. Failed level 2 the first try and have just ignored it all. ToF mostly gives me pig on floor 2 (mostly) or 3 and one OK run for a couple of hats about the third day of adventure. Usually ends up costing me 20+50+100. One other day each month it will take me high enough to spend the 20 gems and possibly 50. I have NEVER gotten more gems than I spent. And as I never got the video I never even get the pathetic prizes from the low floors on all the bad days.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Apple, pig, quit.

Not even bothering with the video anymore if the pig is on floor 2.

Mikey
    @flapah

LOL great comment

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Sea Creatures Hat Adventure

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.