Score bar clearing question

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Score bar clearing question

• I have been playing for a long time now but have never gotten around to asking this question or being able to figure it out.  I am always seeing my score indicator rapidly reset to blank several times during a playing session without having an extra bird awarded.  My only guess is there is some object in the playing filed that causes the reset but I can figure it out. Has anyone else noticed this or can someone tell me why this happens. I sure could have used some of those extra birds that I missed because of this reset.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • luvtub
    @luvtub

@rogstepper Not sure if this is the same issue, but if you are maxed out on birds and spells (i.e. three showing and nine cards), or just birds on a Boss level (when spells aren’t allowed; i.e. three showing and four cards) when your indicator fills up (as often happens when you do a lot of damage with one bird on the first screen of a level), you won’t get an extra bird or spell; the indicator simply resets. This is something to keep in mind as you consider how quick you might want to throw a consecutive bird or spell, or the method by which you might want to approach a screen that you probably can’t strike.

I believe (though I am not certain) that if such an unrewarded reset occurs, the rate at which the subsequent indicator fills will remain constant (as opposed to slowing down significantly with each refill, as it would do otherwise).

Hope this answers your question!

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Hi rog, yes that probably is the issue you’re seeing: when you’re maxed out and do a fair bit of damage, the destructometer fills without any reward. I’ve had this happen on second rooms even. Unlike luvtub, I do NOT think there’s a silver lining – i.e. your “next” birdback is NOT at some better rate of destruction than if you had wantonly flung some extra birds.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Score bar clearing question

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.