Sabotages!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Sabotages!

• I personally love the idea of sabotaging an opponent (it’s really the only form of interactivity). Because of this, I’m interested in having a bird that is equiped to dish out as many sabotages as possible. With the right combination of equipment, you can get abilities to increase your bird’s panel appearance, make angry panels appear randomly, and even get a power to enhance your sabotage. My first question is, what exactly does it mean to enhance your sabotage? Does it just increase the duration of the sabotage or does it enhance it in other ways?

Second, we have to pick the best bird for the job. Bomb’s sabotage is annoying and can really mess with your opponent’s flow. The only reason I’m hesitant to take him as my first choice is that I’m hoping to drown my opponent in multiple sabotages, and Bomb’s sabotage doesn’t really stack. With someone like Matilda, on the other hand, it can be very hard to recover when you have 2 or more lines blocked at the same time.

I’m not sure about Red. The boxes aren’t that distracting for me, and I can often keep a combo going while breaking all the boxes at the same time. Furthermore, when you trigger it once, you lose all your red panels, and this makes it hard to quickly get 2 or more sabotages in quick succession.

Blue might be a good candidate, but I do find his special to be mildly annoying for ME as well since it’s so random it can mess up my own combos!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

Unfortunately, I think your best combo is just going to be panel appearance rate and the up defense and attack SS items. Is there an SS / gold item with the random angry panels? I haven’t seen it yet.

I still find Bomb and Blues most annoying in terms of sabotage power. If you’ve ever been sabotaged 4-5 times by blue you know what I mean

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@brandon-hart
    I think the worst is Red and Stella.

Brandon Hart
    @brandon-hart

Honestly I can get through the boxes while still matching panels so reds isn’t bad for me. On the other hand, I feel like Stellas bubbles I can see through so personally, that doesn’t bother me.

Bombs black and white kills me unless I’m already working on something and often times blues paint forces me to ignore a few panels until they’re cleared through powers.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Bomb isn’t that bad for me because I had many battles with Foreman ship in Unknown Island in order to gain 1000 coins. Since I am strong in image outline than color, Bomb’s sabotage does not affect me much.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I think the worst sabotage is touchscreen lockup that you even can’t quit. You have to pull the battery out or force off by press and hold power button.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

What is the Bomb’s sabotage ability anyway? I haven’t got him yet.

AngryAngers
    @dungphant

Bomb’s sabotage ability is to bury panels under ashes. That means the panels will be in black and white when Bomb use his sabotage ability. The sabotages that bother me the most are Chuck’s and Matilda’s. Sometimes, when I’m matching panels, the sabotage effect is activated and I have to find an another match to match. And you know that’ll lose my combos. Next is Bomb’s and The Blues’. I usually match panels by colors, not by the outline shapes so that’ll also lose my combos. Sometimes Red’s also make me lose my combos, but his sabotage doesn’t bother me too much. And just like all of you, Stella’s the worst.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

The most annoying is Red’s box. This can slow me down in order to clear them out.
    Bomb and Blues aren’t bother me much because I only recognize the panels mostly by outline.
    Stella’s is OK when I play with big screen.
    Chuck and Matilda can be annoying which can interrupt your movement but it may not be bad as Red’s.
    However, if you deploy Red and sabotage the enemy, it can last all the way to the end as long as you’re fast enough to move the panels. This also applies to Blues and Stella.
    Bomb, Matilda, and Chuck’s sabotages can only stun your enemy for fixed time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Sabotages!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.