Rowdy Rumble Tournament

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rowdy Rumble Tournament

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • hogbeater
    @stedman42

If there are differences in FP of up to 800, then as you say it is pointless. My experience has been positive so far; I won the first tournament, and I am leading the third opponent of the second tournament 70 mill to 53 mill in my favour. I have only played it once and I was lucky, and I also got a mighty eagle as an extra card which helped!
    However, the prizes aren’t great and if my opponent plays again and beats my score I won’t bother having another go as I doubt I can beat it.

My opinions of the new EBC is far more negative, but I will leave that to the relevant thread

i8pigsThunder
    @i8pigs

Support 24 hour BOYCOTT ROVIO AB2 TONIGHT For Halloween until 11/1. Don’t Like the Game direction Go Dark NO GAMEY PLAY at ALL!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

A not so humble brag, but I actually managed to win the most current one. Granted the first opponent never played, but the others were good and I managed to squeak out victories against each of them. Got me enough feathers to finally bring Chuck up to the same level as everyone else.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

And it is back to crap.

My current opponent has a FP ~200 above mine, and scored ~20 million more than me.

leeb
    @leeb

This tournament is a massive screw up! I registered for the first tournament, it told me the tournament would start in (X) amount of hours. So I logged on after the tournament started and the game tells me that my opponent has defeated me. I haven’t played, I’ve only just logged on. I don’t know if you meant to log on as soon as the tournament starts, if so that’s stupid as I’m always asleep when the tournament starts. So I haven’t registered for any others, not registering for a tournament that I can only at certain times

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Ended up against someone with FP about 60 below mine, but who still outscored me. I’d have to stay up past midnight to try again for free and it is not worth 200 gems to still come up short. My last attempt was a perfect game as far as I could tell; multiple rounds cleared with one bird, and earned a Mighty Eagle, Chili, and Inflator.

Still came up short by roughly 5 million.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Im done with this stupid thing. Outscored all the time and no chance to even come close.

garethw
    @garethw

Opened it up and was posted against someone with an impossible score for me to match. A couple of birds to prove that and out.

The game has been rancid for me for the last month – I’m a week or two away from deleting it and moving on.

Been playing for over two years and am getting lower scores in the last month than eighteen months ago.

19 in the MEBC yesterday ffs.

Smartboy
    @smartboy

My opponent today has 25% more fp than me. During first  tournament fp of participants matched almost to the single point. Now it became the same s..t as arena.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rowdy Rumble Tournament

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.