Rovio's BAD answer

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rovio's BAD answer

• Hey guys….been missing for the past 2 months from the forum,but always read and catch up with everything…
    Take now a look in a ticket i submitted to Rovio and their answer :

” Hello my lovely developers.. There are variant problems which me and dozens of other players have gathered,via angrybestnest and Facebook.
    After last updates,our game has become one of the worst ever…

1.nerfed transformers (low power especially)
    2.nerfed energonicons (dont even fire or fire irrelevant targets)
    3.nerfed accessories (we have almost most of them,but extremely low powered)
    4.buddies do not even fire and watch you fighting,by just running with you
    5.game crashes all the time in event and regular nodes
    6.verified cheaters with astronomical scores
    7.coming soon area inactive for 2 years and just a replacement building to guide us away from it to “forget it”
    8.no new nodes or areas to explore-map HAS to expand
    9.multimillions of unused coins-at least let us exchange them for gems,its the least you can do for veterans who play the game every day the past 2,5-3 years with all these bugs and problems.(the same thing is also for newer players)
    10.leaderbord has. to prove us who. is first-second-third in events and avoid cheaters-also,when someone plays an event node during the end of the day,NOT lose the previous earned tokens,because usually some players go to last place with 100 tokens,insteadof their previous winnings
    11.clock problems in event-sometimes we wait for 3-4 hours to full recharge batteries,but it isnt even give 1 battery to play
    12.extra zoom levels,in which you see your bot extremely close,you lose some targets and if that time youhave yourbuddy with you,it disappears and never fire to any target..(nowadays,it doesnt even fire at all)
    13.overpowered TF’s in event nodes and extremely low powered TF’s in regular nodes
    14.jenga mode problems in some players-other times when the game crashes (again….) the jenga icon dissapears and we never granded our winnings
    I think these are some of them…i dont know if more problems happen in other players which we do not know…i am lucky to have account in angrybirdsnest and facebook and discuss them with my friends….

Hope to hear from you soon with answers and not just “we know about these issues and we will do our best to fix them”

NOW WATCH OUT FOR THEIR EPIC REPLY :

Michal (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
    Sep 27, 12:56 EEST

Hi there,

and thank you for contacting us!

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are always looking to develop our games further and to make fun adjustments with the aim of adding new variations to the playing experience. We apologize for any inconvenience this game may have caused you and we honestly appreciate your feedback and comments. We hope you can still enjoy the game!

Sincerely,

Michal
    Rovio Support Team

I apologise for the long post,i just wanted everybody here to know that NOBODY CARES for us players,NOBODY CARES for the game and that generally the game has died….

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

The first answer to a support email is often just something canned like that.

Don’t judge them until you try writing back and saying “You missed the point; please try again.”

That said — your email wasn’t good anyway. You put many complaints into one email. You mixed together bugs and other kinds of complaints. Almost no game or other software company is set up to respond to that well.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

Spot on, @franciscrawford. The key to dealing with customer service is to (politely) outline what issue you are having and then ask what you would like for them to do to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Sometimes they can solve your problem and sometimes they can’t. In the case of overall game design (which several of the issues listed relate), there isn’t much they are going to be able to tell you aside from “We are always looking for ways to improve…yadda yadda.”

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Reply from Rovio must be altered *-Coming Soon

Phillips
    @phillips

@sukerman13 you may want to be careful when saying things like “VERIFIED CHEATERS with astronomical scores” as your opening yourself to libel action unless you have proof of people cheating. I thought there were people cheating too until the most recent challenge when I got some massive scores. All it takes is a Unicron run with a massive bonus to really allow your score to take off as I scored about 2,700 on a Unicron run and had the 200% bonus giving me a 8,000 plus score in 1 run. Due to some big scores with a big bonus one day I reached the 100 token level (20,000 score) in about 9 runs it was insane. The inconsistency in the Unicron runs as when you get them if you get them is a big problem but to say verified cheaters unless you see them tapping in some code to give them a big score boost can be hard to prove.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Wow you guys take this game way too seriously. I have nearly a billion coins and never cheated used a cheat code or bought any except for buying Jenga option, as for the events well they come and they go.

ED209
    @ed209

@cheeto, I have 23M coins, 277K pigs and nearly all the characters on level 15 (missing two) with 4600 gems and like you I have never cheated or used real money to buy anything or codes.

You can get huge scores if you wait and save your batteries in events for when you get the most bonus. I often finish in the top three and if people use gems to regenerate the 4 missions again they can get another run at high bonus.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Well guys,i had many conversations with many many co-players at the ABTDP page in facebook and we said to gather some of the many problems that everybody has located in the game..we said that all of us will send this e mail to Rovio HDQ and see what they will reply to us…the answer i posted here,was only mine and i have almost the same answers gathered in my private messages from the other players that send to Rovio..SAME THING !!! our point was to inform Rovio as many times as we can, so that they know about the dozens of the problems of the game..

i apologise if some of you found this thing wrong or annoying, but i did it for the good of the game…

@phillips
    , i have a screenshot with me in 2nd place and 29000 points aprox,in an event more than 6 months ago…(which means NO Unicron). would you like to take a guess about the guy in 1st place ????? even if you try hard, you will never guess…..

220.220 !!!!!!!!! ( yes,i have written 200 THOUSANDS and it is weird that it is the same numbers ) . now tell me if this is a cheater or not…. and when i want to play for real an event, i never miss a node,i play every 4 hours and i recharge with 10-20-40 gems almost every time at 100% or 150% bonus….and i turned 34 years old just yesterday and when i say something,i always know what i say and always cross check it . . . .

another example ?? i was first by far 2 mins before the end of a node,again way before Unicron events and when it finished,i droped in 2nd place. i sent a ticket to Rovio to ask how is this mathematicaly possible and they said that a computer error happened and they gave me 150 gems to apologise…i didnt believe the ”computer problem” or what they told me exactly ( dont really remember,but something like that…), because it is said generaly that cheaters exist… except if you thing that the guy with the 220 thousand points,felt the heat of me coming to beat him with my 29000 points…

anyway,sorry again for the long reply, i just wanted to share my infos for the game and for the way that Rovio ”care” about us..

Phillips
    @phillips

Still doesn’t prove cheating if it was more than 6 months ago it was in the days before you could exchange gems for tokens so the player could of just been burning through gems with constant recharges.

Also as others mentioned I am not surprised you got a non-specific answer as while you had a long list it didn’t contain many specifics. For instance number 5 game crashed all the time in event and regular nodes. You need to provide a specific example what area, what character and at what point (entering Astrotrain, exiting Astrotrain, using and Enegonicon etc). Without a specific example they can’t test and attempt to repeat.

You have screen shot of the player who had the massive score did you send it through as I’m sure they could check the player to see how the points were accrued. But just saying there is cheaters doesn’t help them find and ban the cheaters.

Swing
    @swing

@sukerman13

Thank you for your effort, unfortunately I don’t think that you are going to accomplish anything by submitting REAL problems and grievances to Rovio/Exient, because like you said, they don’t care. They don’t care about the players or the game, they just care about how much money they can squeeze out of people. We apparently live in an age of diminished expectations (from mobile games to presidential candidates), a lot of people don’t seem to mind being screwed by companies like Rovio/Exient and will not do anything about it.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@sukerman13 thanks for compiling this comprehensive list of all the known issues in the game. The response from Rovio/Exient is absurd and irresponsible. I appreciate/support your efforts and will file my own ticket pointing out the same (even though I have already submitted individual tickets on most all) and will re-post to this thread.

I agree with your observations on the cheating, in fact, I believe the reason we have the game clock delay issue is because people may have figured out how to cause the game to produce additional charges by changing time zones, or some such. Cheating is rampant throughput the AB franchise. Anyone who thinks there’s no cheating need only do a search.

I think what needs to happen is some sort of organized protest…

Raizir
    @raizir

Don’t they have the anti-cheating mechanic?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Sadly they are not interested in sorting any of the bugs out or sort the bots power or sort your buttie out who just walks along in front of you looking back and laughing whilst ignoring everything else going on.
    It stands out even more in a new game, I decided this am to download and install the game on a spare tab I got oh boy it is no fun at all as if you call for help forget they do nothing at all apart from walking in front of you. I can’t remember how many times I’ve called for help but to date not 1 of them has fired their weapon. You report it and all you get is “glad to see you are enjoying the game ”
    You reply asking did you read what I sent in and understand what I am informing you.
    You get back the same BS as in the 1st reply PLUS sorry nobody else has reported this as an issue so it must be your device.
    I’m but I can’t in all things that are good reply to the last reply as it would not be very nice at all. I give up

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The game clock issue isn’t an anti cheat mechanism, but rather a bug. I’ve detailed in the Blues thread how it can be exploited to get extra tokens after the event ends. Artificially changing the device clock or time zone (without physically changing zones) will trigger Time Travel and set you back a bunch of levels.

There may be cheating going on, but high scores don’t necessarily confirm it. There have been exploits that Rovio closed in the past where people were getting thousands of gem a day, so them burning through a huge stash could be one explanation. If you see crazy high scores, I’d suggest taking a screen shot and sending it to Rovio.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@millforce2k I agree with your post that screen shots and further information should be provided when making a suggestion/raising a ticket about issues with the game. However, I do agree that the response that @sukerman13 received was very disappointing…..wouldn’t a message saying something like “we have not found that there has been any confirmed cheating happening in the games, we will investigate further if you can provide screen shots or further information” been a better approach?

I like nearly everyone on this forum really enjoy Angry Birds Transformers and have weathered the storm through the good and bad of the game. I find the lack of communication through the storms to be the most frustrating part of being a player of Angry Birds Transformers.

I have recently deleted a few of the angry birds games from my phone and refuse to download any new angry birds games due to my frustrations. I am assuming that I am not the only one.

Hopefully the developers/managers of the game start to understand that the problems with Angry Birds Transformers reflect on the other related games.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

I don’t even enjoy playing anymore. To see them screwing with the game more and more on every update just makes me sick, how the hell did they got their jobs? Or, what kind of job pays their employees to screw a game like that? Do they even know what they are doing? So many questions, and the answer is always the same: “We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are always looking to develop our games further and to make fun adjustments with the aim of adding new variations to the playing experience. We apologize for any inconvenience this game may have caused you and we honestly appreciate your feedback and comments. We hope you can still enjoy the game!” Develop your games? One simply cannot call that developing, do you go to the bathroom to develop every morning? Fun adjustments? Are you kidding me right now? Am I laughing??? You really hope that I still enjoy playing the game? You are just making it harder for me to do so, how the hell do you expect that? They have messed up this game a lot so far, but now, I feel like they reached a new status of crap. I’ll keep playing, because I didn’t came this far to just give up, and maybe because I am a masochist.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Rovio’s bad answer,part ii…

Now they tell me to change my device (if possible…),because IPad 2 is an old one….
    Will they buy me a new one ?? NO !!
    Am i the only one with crashing issues ?? NO !!
    Does the game crashes in IPhone 6,Samsung Galaxy 5-6-7,many newer mobile and newrer tablets ??? YEEEES !!!
    ps… I dont think the game crashes only in old-version mobiles/tablets my dear ”friends” in Rovio/Exient

ED209
    @ed209

@sukerman13 lol, that’s a poor excuse.

I have issues where the game randomly crashes back to my iphone home screen (iphone 5) but its not that often to annoy me and sometimes I get the upgrade loop if I have no internet and load the game when a upgrade is complete (shuts down to home screen again)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rovio's BAD answer

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.