Really BAD PvP Reward

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Really BAD PvP Reward

• Just how bad was your PvP Reward today? I finished 2nd in the silver league today and my reward was Winged Glory -586, Orange Flag -688 and Vengeful Crest -40. Shame on Rovio for not properly rewarding those who spend their LC and long hours playing their way to the top.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Vengeful is actually pretty good. But you are right, the rest are just meh

Anonymous

At least you can scrap them for Snoutlings. Buy some Mastery at the Dojo.

I haven’t claimed my rewards yet but I plan on getting the Rage Shield emblem no matter how much Friendship it costs me.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got junk too. At least it is good to see that a lot of us have different favorite emblems. That means they did a decent job of balancing that part of the game.

My main complaint is that there are still some cheaters in the leagues, but the cheaters are getting smarter about resetting their objectives to try and hide from future punishment. I’ve noticed that they either do it at the beginning of the week and if no one else does it they don’t bother to cheat again or they do it around the sixth day if they are in danger of not making the top 3. I thought I had a chance to make the top 3, but two people mysteriously earned over 11,000 pts on the next to last day to make me finish 4th. I don’t mind staying back, but the competition for me is getting tougher not easier like I expected from staying back. I completed all 3 objectives today and I’m currently in 10th. My goal now is not to finish in the bottom three.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@partshade I have the rage shield on my secondary game and it is so good. It’s great to see red bird wind up for a big strike only to do half damage. And I have had no issues with it not working.

I just spent 20 friendship essence to respin the rewards wheel to get rage shield for my main game. So no more of Wizard waking up from being knocked out and sending off 3 attacks (in a rage attack) to change the course of the battle.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have the vengeful from a previous week. I got the red stun shield this time. I picked up the shroud from a free spin. I’ve used all and although I hate playing vengeful I didn’t find it useful. I’ve gone back to the rage. The fancy banners and head pieces are much more important, I think. I covet the blessed idol and blanket.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I got Vengeful too, but I prefer using the Rageshield (50% damage off rage attacks).
    I prefer that my birds don’t die at all, and the damage from Vengeful seems minimal anyway.

Anonymous

I would use Vengeful as soon as I can get it but right now I like Thorns. It does pretty good. I like Rage Shield too but I tend to knock out peoples bird a lot so they don’t really get a chance to use their rage :D.

Right now I’m using the Sinister set because I just got cloth yesterday and I already had the head. Not my favorite set but its my only one. Critical Strike from the head and the healing from the set bonus both work but the Might ability from the cloth isn’t.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@partshade I have the sinister set. All parts work. I just retested on McCool after reading your post. I have a new cloth had the head for a while. I have vengeful tried it but I still use thorns.

Anonymous

@bubbley Actually after I posted this it started working but then stopped again. Very strange. Its random when it comes to working for me.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@partshade. That’s a nuisance. I will keep an eye on it. I play on iPad perhaps that makes a difference.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Really BAD PvP Reward

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.