Ranking TFs Using Spark Run

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ranking TFs Using Spark Run

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I updated the squad ranking.

@papakarlo
    As a big picture: For half of the squads I have “green–red–gold star” promotion system and for the other half “red–purple crown–no promotion”.

There are quite a few exceptions e.g. Target 2006 (green crown, purple crown, nothing), Combiners (green crown, red crown, purple crown) and The Wreckers (red star, red star, gold star).

All the gold star promotions I have have cost less than the cost from red crown to green crown. Currently there are no TF I definitely want and need to promote from red to green.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Energon Starscream is the newest TF in my list who have single-handed completed level 500 Spark Run.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown your Spark distribution system can be very effective and give you a big boost in case R/E will add 3rd TF slot to Events, rising threshold points for each day. But, as we all know, this will never happend. Instead of evolve ABTF, they follow easyest way. Thats why we have mostly 1 TF’s Events. I don’t know, how you can play HALF Events with just red star … My competition list usualy have 3-5 green star each event. And hard to compete even with my green star.

So, if R/E add 4th TF slot to SR for 5k gems, you’ll start to promote 4th TF in each squad? :D

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo

1) My main reason to promote three squad members is Spark Run and especially those squads which have SR Killer

2) Even in those one TF events where I have only red crown/red star I get 8.5k tokens. And those squads where I have red crown/red star TF I’m not interested in promoting TFs.

3) Those squads which have a SR Killer will benefit from additional members being promoted and it is a lot cheaper to promote from zero to gold star (105%) than from purple crown to red or green crown (35% or 70%).

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown Promoting 3rd TF’s from SR killers squads – have pros and cons. But why you do this with 7 squads, which can’t complete SR? Isn’t this was clear from the beginning? Or you’ve has a hope, that with bigger % you’ll finish SR before pathetic TF’s die? Expensive research.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Omega Supreme is the newest TF to complete level 500 Spark run! I probably made the previous attempts with the buggy Sunglasses accessory.

Omega Supreme is slow (about 30 minutes although with somewhat low promotion) and he misses most of WMTs so he isn’t my number one suggestion for Spark runs.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Is there any other way to earn spark other than Spark Run?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown nice. I also noticed, he better then Volcanicus, wich I promoted at start of squad. So my Omega Supreme will be waiting for promotion till 2 TF event for Gestalt squad, which will happend not soon. 3 days left and I’ll forget about this squad for very long time I guess.

@mechanicpig45
    no (Prime pass not counting). But SR gives more Sparks now, then it’s was in the past, when we was able to get them from many ways, like Events, crates etc. Only Shockwave’s spire sometimes gave crazy amount of Sparks (not only) for real gamblers or cheaters, I don’t know. Personaly I almost lost my last pants there, reaching that 60 floor for quest.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

The thing is that I can only get 210 sparks today, even if it increases by 40 each time.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

I thought Thundercracker would be higher?

It could just be that he is much better for lower level players, because with Explosive Rounds, he (and Energon Starscream who has a more generous ranking) can basically clear out the whole thing. Of course, the biggest problem is that it requires multiple shots to pop flying pigs, but then again the weapons of those 2 pigs are literally rapid fire machine guns.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@mechanicpig45 E.Starscreamer way better for SR then Thundercracker because his fuel is Energon.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@mechanicpig45 Flying pigs are the worst. TFs can’t escape them, so flying pigs must be popped by a single shot or having EMP capability or accessory – and all the better if TFs can pop multiple flying pigs at once.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Breakdown is the newest TF to complete level 500 Spark run! This time the run was quite easy, i.e. no Jungle, not many flying pigs, and the promotion was 1,840%.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Unsurprisingly Private Mirage is the newest TF to complete level 500 Spark run!

I have updated the list on page 1.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Energon Nautica gathered 5,6 million points but died just before entering the Astrotrain. The promotion for the Spark Run was 1490% and E. Nautica’s promotion was “just” 180% so she is able to complete level 500 single-handedly.

Edit: I did another Spark Run with 1510% promotion and Energon Nautica boarded the Astrotrain easily.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Devastator is the newest TF to complete level 500 Spark run! I think the run was quite easy, e.g. not many flying pigs. The promotion was 2100% and the accessories were upgraded to at least grade 2.

As the promotion was that large I tried Devastator with different accessories: Kremzeek (EMP), Shrapnel (Acid) and Ravage (Explosive Rounds) to be specific. Each of them was upgraded to grade 2. Shrapnel was the least effective and then Kremzeek. These were quite bad actually. Ravage was the most effective and the only one with which Devastator could complete level 500 Spark run.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

And now Alpha Trion 🤷🏼‍♂️

Soldeed
    @soldeed

At what level would you say Dirge becomes viable? I tried my level 11 Dirge, and he was useless — couldn’t destroy WMTs very easily, and even took a few shots to kill flying pigs. The health leeching is cool, but, not much use when he isn’t killing stuff that’s shooting him!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@soldeed My Dirge is at level 15 and is fully accessorized (grade 1). You don’t necessarily need to destroy WMTs because TFs can transform. But you need to kill or take down flying pigs with one shot.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

When my Dirge died during his SR, it was because he was being fired upon by WMTs, flying pigs, and missiles at the same time. Being able to take out the WMTs would’ve been a big help, but, all TFs have to have their weaknesses, I suppose. I’ve upgraded him to level 12 and tried him with another SR; he came within a whisker of completing it. I don’t know if the upgrade made all that much of a difference — the stat bars don’t suggest that it should have done — or if I was just a bit unlucky with the first SR for Dirge, and had a more favourable one second time around. He’s definitely an interesting one to use, though, and not one I’d have likely thought to try if not for this list.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Can’t wait 2 TF’s Event for Coneheads squad to promote Dirge and start playing SR with him. Green crown Ramjet is a best choice for current 1 TF events situation and wasting 280k sparks for just some SR playing variety not my way. Anyway, tnx @Grimlockdown for opening Dirge+SR compatibility, it’s brings some additional goals in this game for me.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Yesterday, when Dead End was enhanced and The Hotrods were the bonus squad, I was able to complete level 500 Spark Run using only Dead End – twice. The day before Dead End would die at about 3.5 million points. So enhancement seems to make quite a difference.

Overpowering Dead End from level 24 to level 25 didn’t seem to have much of an effect.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

As Prime Pass war TFs are clones of their non–war TFs it is no surprise that Sergeant Omega Supreme and Sergeant Devastator are able to complete level 500 Spark Run. The needed promotion is greater than 1200%.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Energon Bumblebee is the latest member in the SR Killer rank.

Mamasor
    @mamasor

@grimlockdown

Any chance you would be willing to update the list considering the influx of new characters and teams since this was last updated?

This has been a very useful list for me!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ranking TFs Using Spark Run

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.