Raiding Party – Tinker Pigs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party – Tinker Pigs

• Any tips/hints/etc for Bird Combos to use in fighting Tinker Pigs?
    These combos are more “forgiving” than a Ninja Raiding Party Event?

Right?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • RizDub
    @rizdub

The bird classes I use are Paladin, Wizard, Cleric (this is essential on the hard levels), and Skulkers.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Something new is added to this quest. You can look around the map for “Toolbox” and click on them repeatedly to get items. Similar to the pink rose in previous quests. Only bad thing about this quest is there is no stamina drinks as rewards in the spins.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

For some reason i got a revive for free???????

Bossk
    @henjovr

All my fights with the big drone crash Epic..
    Sometimes right at the start, sometimes at the reward wheel.

Anyone else notice the same?

Note: I never experience crashes on other parts of the game, this is the first time..

Anonymous

I just noticed all the drones have the same weapon now. Before they had diffrent weapons like Firey and Frosty had a cannon while Hastey had a machine gun. Now they all have that spinning cooking utensil.

angryde
    @angryde

I use Spies + Wizard with Captain (30% damage multiplier). The 3 and 5 stamina drink line-ups are wiped out by the golden chilli during my initial turn… and the 7 stamina drink line-up gets *one* turn before it’s utterly obliterated. Very satisfying! Lulz!

Viking
    @viking

If you take on the drone, I recommend the following team of four:

Paladin
    Capt’N
    Rainbird
    Skulkers

Start by using the Cap’t’s Whip Up on the Paladin so he can hit really hard. Then Skulker hit the Heavy Drone to lower his defense. Then if you have the golden chili, launch a red bird heavy attack for 7k-8k damage. If you don’t have the Golden Chili, then just attack directly until the the Chili fills up. Rainbird heals everyone when needed. When the Clockwork Drone uses his defense to protect everyone, use the skulker-Capt combo so that you can dispel everyone at once.

I did this last two times and before level 40, I would get at least 2 stars. Now I am getting 3 stars at level 45 every time. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

For Medium Tinkers, Rainbird, Druid, and Skulkers wipes them out quickly. :)

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Anyone else have an issue with tapping on the toolboxes? I have two on my map that no matter how much I tap will not activate. One is half hidden behind a mountain.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Same with me–one is stuck behind a mountain. I also haven’t seen any 7 level pigs for a couple of days.

Anonymous

@mimi27 I’ve had this problem too. The first 2 days it was just 5 and 3 stamina battles but yesterday I was seeing some 7.

LeUsername
    @thisepicplayer

I had one where it was stuck too. Its a bit west past old nesting barrows 6 and a bit east from profess. pig’s lab.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

“The bird classes I use are Paladin, Wizard, Cleric (this is essential on the hard levels), and Skulkers.”

I used this one and it worked out fine.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Raiding Party – Tinker Pigs

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.