Question regarding the hatchlings

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Question regarding the hatchlings

• I’m so busy with college and other responsibilities, that I just can’t keep up with collecting apples. Can I freeze all time-related functions? If not, then what happens when the hatchling leaves?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Congratulations on setting your priorities intelligently. If you’re just a casual player, forget the hatchlings and just focus on learning how to play the game better, especially the map. Maybe take a shot at the daily challenge once in a while, but don’t waste gems. MEBC is a good way to practice and build up resources.

@nas76

To answer the OP’s question, if you don’t play the hatchling won’t go.  However and you open the app more than 48 hours after the last feeding it will acquire a bag and you have one hour from that point of feeding it before it will leave.

To build up apples is not difficult up to a level 3 hatchling, however if you don’t have the time to play much then you should still be able to maintain a level 2 hatchling as you will get an apple in the first few common chests you open per day; you will find apples my playing some map levels and/or daily challenge; also even if arena isn’t your thing, if you win stage 2 once per day you will get some apples.

Therefore, I reckon that if spending less than an hour collectively per day you should be able to manage to maintain a low level hatchling.  If you can’t do that then just let it die and cycle between no hatchling and a level 1 hatchling.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Question regarding the hatchlings

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.