Question about ”TOP CLANS” in the Mighty Eagle boot camp

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Question about ”TOP CLANS” in the Mighty Eagle boot camp

• Can anyone explain me what’s the point of ”TOP CLANS” in the Mighty Eagle boot camp. My clan was top 350 or so with around 46 000 Mighty Eagle points and we didn’t get any of them for the shop. Give us some prize for that otherwise its pointless.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

It is indeed pointless. We ended up in the top 50 but can‘t buy sh*t from that. As for now this is just a ranking without any real meaning.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

For now it just gives Clans bragging rights and a means to compare with one another based on how their individual members did collectively (which frames and samurai hats already illustrate in the Clan pages); I imagine Rovio would rather sell Clan Chests than provide free rewards for points already rewarded individually, but since it’s a new feature I’d love to see them consider it as another incentive for Clan participation as a group. @hank, any interest in that?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Clan ranking is based on a collective eagle coins earned by your clan members. It’s not a reward for clan. A clan could be strong but show low ranking because members are not interested in bootcamp.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Question about ”TOP CLANS” in the Mighty Eagle boot camp

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.