Question about free apology tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question about free apology tokens

• I have yet to accept my free apology tokens today. If I wait until tomorrow evening when the new event starts, are they likely to still be available to accept then?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • otter
    @otter

They will be gone…… it says tokens expire at end of event……

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@snowmonkey No. It used to be that they disappeared at the end of the token exchange but if you had the news page open when the new event started you could still collect them for the new event. But lately they have been disappearing at the beginning of the token exchange. So unless they go back to the old way, they are going to be gone an hour from now.

rey
    @snowmonkey

Interesting. They are still there as of now (a few hours after token exchange began). I got pretty much everything I want from the tokens I earned, so I will risk it and report back after the new event starts.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Nice to see it’s back to how it used to be. The going away a day early never seemed right and always felt like an error.

moi
    @moifirst

I know the token exchange has started over 9 hours ago, but the option to claim the apology tokens has disappeared for me in the News Feed.
    Maybe this isn’t true for everyone since I’ve collected these tokens already a few days ago, but the option was still present until yesterday. (Only when you clicked on the Claim Tokens- button I’ve got the message that they have been collected already.)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

It’s gone for me too now. It disappeared soon after I posted last night. Really stupid way to do it.

rey
    @snowmonkey

Yeah it was there at midnight but didn’t make it until the morning for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question about free apology tokens

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.