Progress lost from Lvl 12 rank 360+ to lvl 8 rank 259

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Progress lost from Lvl 12 rank 360+ to lvl 8 rank 259

• I lost my progress but not all of it. Rovio said they could restore my progress from 1 day before I lost it but it isn’t working completely. I WAS mostly lvl 12 rank 360+ (I have a screenshot) but when I reinstall, my bots are mostly lvl 8 rank 259 bots. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging in and out of facebook and logging in and out of game center multiple times. Has anyone else had a problem where they lost progress but not ALL their progress? I am playing on iOS. So frustrated!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

After reading @angrygirlnest post, I believe I am having a similar issue. Iam at level 259 caled robot-master BUT it shows 5 stars. really? In the past, 5 stars in the level description meant the last level number was a 5 or a 0. It also has not moved with the last 2 upgraded transformers.
    The difference between her issue and mine is I am not at level 12 except for 1 TF. It has not lost a level, though.
    I am also on iOS.
    Comments, anyone?

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@geli
    I seem to recall at some level that you just always have 5 stars. Then it doesn’t change, only your rank name changes after every 10 upgrades. I’m on IOS too at level 421 Circuit Breaker.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Progress lost from Lvl 12 rank 360+ to lvl 8 rank 259

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.