Progress after 12 months

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Progress after 12 months

• Today represents one year since I first started playing ABTF.  Here is what I have been able to achieve within that time without spending ANY money:

50 active characters out of the currently available 52 (Nemesis & Drift missing).  Nemesis was offered before I knew what Events were about, and each time Drift has been offered I have obtained a different character instead.

Rank 618 (Rescue Bot).  26 Characters upgraded to Level 15+, 21 to L9, and 3 in-between. 1 Overpowered to L17, 2 to L16

All 48 Energonicons.  14 of 17 squads complete.

86 of 86 Achievements – all but one achieved within 5 1/2 months.  The last one (travel 5000 miles) took me 8 1/2 months to complete.

Sparks – One character promoted to 140%, 15 others (typically one from each squad) promoted anywhere between 25% and 70%.

I have played fairly intensely at times, but I think that some of the comments from new players on here show that new participants can progress adequately regardless of their disadvantage to long-term players.  Having said that … IT IS A GRIND!

Good luck to all, and thanks for the comments and tips on here which have been very helpful and great to read.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Twelve months ago, I had jazz but now I have unlocked Dark megaton and Mission characters on my tab.

@datguygamer

@jaykew

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

What’s your gem and coin numbers ? But yes, very well done Sir.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

@tobyjug my Gems are currently 3755 and Coins are 19,046,304.  I try to keep around 4,000 Gems in stock, but just had to spend 500 to get Red Alert, so am rebuilding.  Haven’t opened up the 4th Spark-run character spot yet – once I unlock the final two game characters I’ll spend the 1,000 Gems to do that and then maintain a balance of 3,000.

I haven’t gone crazy with the Steel Crates, as I still need plenty of Coins in the future for upgrades.  I need total 28.5m Coins to upgrade all my existing characters from where they are to L15.  I should be fine to earn the difference over time, but not if I open too many Crates.

Also – I’m at Spark Run Level 127.  I probably would have been at 160 by now, except I spent almost 2 months selecting reduced levels to maximise daily Sparks instead of progressing through the Levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Progress after 12 months

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.