problems with server?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum problems with server?

• last evening at about 19:00 the following problems occured:
    – game loads A LOT longer than usual
    – when an opponent is found it takes ages before the battle actually starts
    – whenever I try playing free slot an error code appears and nothing happens
    – sometimes when I try to start the game it won’t and an error code appears
    rebooting my ipad didn’t work

did anyone else have this? I’m expecting this to happen again soon

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Pees2te
    @pees2te

I have this.
    And fight started and “now loading” time is counting…
    Can open the game error 100, must trying 10x

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

i’m getting errors and slow loading too

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

just played and game loaded longer than usual and when an opponent is found and I got an error code twice when I completed the daily challenges and a monster pig I defeated didn’t show up in the log but I did get the points

rovio should fix this

also what’s wrong with that ”awaiting moderation” I never saw so many posts awaiting moderation in one topic

justpast40
    @justpast40

I’ve actually been having problems for the last 36-48 hours. In addition to the slow connections & errors, I’ve had 2 Monster Pigs I’d started to fight completely disappear when the app closed.

The absolute WORST problem is that when I started to collect the Hallowween Basket for Stella, the 10000 point prize, from the Gift Box, I encountered a Server connection issue, the one that shows the “now loading” icon with the white ship & then I got a message that said I’d already recieved the item. Unfortunately, the item is no where to be found. It’s not in the Gift Box any longer, nor is it in my Item Box. This is incredibly frusTrating & while I expect Rovio will restore the item (I opened yet another trouble ticket,) the last time I had an issue it took over 6 days for them to respond. I’m also experiencing periodic times where my Gift Box shows absolutely nothing in it. I’m afraid to move Gems & Coins out of the Gift Box for fear they disappear into cyberspace limbo.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@justpast40 forgot to mention but I also couldn’t claim gift box items and then the items in it disappeared but they showed up again later

some time later I could claim them

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I had similar problems this morning. A weird glitch that happened was that the prize for reaching 1,500 or so points appeared in the mailbox THREE times. Sadly, I had to reboot my device (the game froze) and it was still in my mailbox, but there was only 2 items (the second was my daily missions prize that I didn’t claim at the time). One time I couldn’t open the game due to an error, but my next attempt to open the game succeeded.

@corporalpig
    The “awaiting moderation” tag is for when new, unapproved members post or comment or if the spam filter flags the post, which can happen even if the post doesn’t seem to have anything wrong with it.

TomT
    @tomt

The problem seems to have gone away, but….. where is the 5-gem compensation?!?!

Com’on, please please, free gems free gems!!!!

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@tomt it will probably return next evening

MurrayMoose
    @murraymoose

I’ve been having the same problem. This has happened a few times to me now and it’s really annoying! Also I’ve had boss fights where the game crashed, kicked me out and I lost my gem. This has happened 3 times in the last week. Had really good attack points too when it crashed! I wish they would fix it soon!

Circlerev
    @circlerev

I am also having connection problems with Angry Birds Fight.
    Last time it occured 19:00 in UTC +02:00.
    Error messages: Communication has timed out (KNS [SST-K]) and Error Code: 100 (KNS [SST-K])

Looks like that server is too busy at the moment.

DaUltima
    @daultima

I HAVE LOST A FRIEND.A brother.Called the Halloween ship mast.It was there.Then.It came. It said (Not enough gems ) and CRASHED.Then i saw all of the 20 gems were gone.Did not get literally anything.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@circlerev I also had that during the evenings I spoke of

@daultima
    I don’t really get what you’re saying, do you mean you spun the x4 slot with guaranteed SS item and got the halloween ship mast and then an error appeared saying ”not enough gems” and then the game crashed and you lostyour ship mast, the other 3 items and the gems? if yes, I’m really sorry for you

@murraymoose
    that’s really annoying fortunately that never happened to me

also it’s evening again (at least in my time zone) I guess I mean sometime after the daily challenge are reset so the problems are probably starting to take place again but I can’t play now so does someone else have these problems now

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I got these trouble also in the last 2 days, not today tho, seems to be fixed, In my case, like most of you i’m sure you already realized that, when you finish a fight and you click OK, if you found and event big it will have a slight freeze before it show the animation of the boat.

When these problem were happening, I didn’t get much monster events, but I had the freeze after clicking the check mark, like if I found a halloween pig, but instead of the animation I got the 100 KP**8 whatever the error was. So I didn’t get the monsters.

That didn’t created much problem except I didn’t kill has much halloween pigs that I would have but I didn’t lost anything in the process.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@troisdsmax I actually use that slight freezing after a battle if a monster pg appears as an indiaction that a monster pig appears

I could encounter monster pigs normally though

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@corporalpig After the weekend, the game seems to be working better now. I have received a message from Rovio Support. They said that Angry Birds Fight had problems with the servers in the last weekend.

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@corporalpig Here is the screenshot. However, it is in Finnish language.

AB Fight

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@circlerev tnx, I’m really happy that the servers are working again now

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum problems with server?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.