Problem with AB2 on Windows Version

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Problem with AB2 on Windows Version

• Is there a known problem with AB2 on Windows?  It started Sunday, when going into the Weekly Challenge the gears would just spin but wouldn’t bring up the screen.  The same happen to the Clan Event.  Everything else seemed to ok.  Now Monday, still unable to open the Weekly Challenge or the Clan Event but now I am not collecting any apples.

Not having any  trouble with Android version, everything is working normally.

Is anyone else having same issues?  I don’t have FB so if Rovio is sending messages via FB I am not seeing anything.  If there are any messages can you copy/paste/post here?

Thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Holgar
    @nnielsen

I’m not seeing any apples either, since yesterday  (Sunday) afternoon.  And there’s nothing about it on Facebook.

jeffrey_tl
    @jeffreytl

Today, Wednesday, started seeing/collecting apples again but still unable to access the Weekly Challenge and Clan Event.

Sent an email to Rovio before posting here a couple days ago and still haven’t received a reply.

The Daily Challenge the past several days have been impossible to complete.

I see in my Microsoft Store that there was an update to AB2 on 12/12.  I wonder if that update had anything to do with this?

newbie75
    @newbie75

I stopped getting apples last week.  Submitted a problem report.  Haven’t heard from Rovio but the apples came back yesterday (12/14).  Now the clan event freezes.

What is the weekly challenge?

jeffrey_tl
    @jeffreytl

The weekly challenge is the coliseum looking icon

208manan
    @208manan

I am facing a same issue but for arena. I am in legendary league and I haven’t been able to play any match since last week Saturday

Alabamatick
    @alabamatick

I find if you keep windows up to date and especially your browser, (even more especially if firefox) the game works o.k

a problem i’ve found today however, there is a football hat event started, i already had chucks hat from a rare chest a couple of weeks ago and i got red and blues fooball hats in the tof today

but i can’t use them in the adventure, even tho i’ve set them to wear them, (they are greyed out), confusing >_<

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yes there is a lot of issues on Windows AB2 due to Facebook currently changing how they handle third party log-ins. Same thing I think you can’t login to this forum through Facebook anymore. If anyone in game now has a Facebook avatar it hangs the game up at that spot, so it can block clans from finishing events or people from entering arena.

gumshoe242
    @gumshoe242

I’m not logged in through Facebook, though. I reinstalled the game and started fresh. I can join a clan and load the screen, but it hangs when I try to access the clan event. It just sits there with a loading message onscreen, and only one name showing in the list of competitors. I can’t get out of it, so I have to close and re-open the game.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It isn’t about you being on Facebook, but others when your device tries to load their Facebook profile photo. It has been fixed though, check the microsoft store if you are on the latest update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Problem with AB2 on Windows Version

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.