Powerful Optimus Prime by Angry Birds 2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Powerful Optimus Prime by Angry Birds 2

• Did anyone else experimented when you enter the game a message appears saying something about Angry Birds 2? It gives you an Level 15 optimus prime, for 25 seconds that when the Astrotrain picks him up, the “call buddy button” fills up instantly, Airplanes, and signs from AB 2 Appear during the mission, and instead of having an optimus prime picture it has one from AB 2.Here is a picture:

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes. I’ve only had it once.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’ve had this more than once: the first time, by the river, not one pumpkin; the second time, in pig city, 7 pumpkins. The only time I can play ABT is when this add pops up, or a new competition begins.

@gradientturtle7
    , @rumblebee

How is it that the app was updated to include this add for Angry Birds 2 allowing me to select Optimus Prime as the buddy, yet there’s been no update to fix the regular buddy selection process, which prevents me from running nodes? I have not been able to run nodes and/or participate in the pumpkin smashing contest (other than the introductory node and the AB2 adds) since the 1.8.9.0 update to iOS.

iPad Air 2, iOS 9.1, not on Facebook

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

I had it twice. Both times no pumpkins I smashed went to the actual score, but afterwards the same mission (without AB2 Prime) was available instantly without recharging and that time pumpkins counted.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@pampeans

Hello. There was no update associated with the Angry Birds 2 promotional events, rather this content was delivered remotely. However, the hotfix that addresses the buddy select issue has gone live on iOS in the last few hours. I’m sorry for the additional time taken up by the iOS submission process, but everyone who experienced the issue should now be able to get smashing and climb those leaderboards!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@werehamsta

“Both times no pumpkins I smashed went to the actual score, but afterwards the same mission (without AB2 Prime) was available instantly without recharging and that time pumpkins counted.”

Yes, I’ve noticed the exact same thing as well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

He’s popped up several times for me but sadly no pumpkins

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think this is limited to once a day, and to whichever is the first node you run (not including Gold Domes) after it reactivates.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@20qmindreader

Hello. Hopefully the confusion is cleared up by now, but the reported issue related to the Halloween content being missing, rather than the player’s competition progress being reset. This may occur if a player updates the app to 1.8.10 and opens it without a connection, but can be resolved by restarting the app with a connection available.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@gradientturtle7

I was able to download the fix and the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you for responding.

omp180
    @omp180

These sneaky “remote updates” explains my excess data usage. It is NOT video related as I only watch if I get over 5000 coins (so maybe 2 a day).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Powerful Optimus Prime by Angry Birds 2

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.