Potion Info Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Potion Info Thread

• Since all the information about potions is scattered everywhere, here is a list of all potions and other info about them. Anyone is welcome to add missing details or additional notes in the replies.

THIS THREAD IS STILL IN PROGRESS. Some information may be missing, such as recipe costs. I will regularly update this post to fill in missing info.

Overview
    Potions are consumable items, most of which can be crafted. All potions can be bought, and are occasionally on sale. Because most can be crafted, having a gold or diamond cauldron will give you a higher average number of potions per crafting cycle. For higher level players, it is more time-efficient to farm for snoutlings to buy potions, and it is more cost efficient to buy potions than to buy ingredients. Potions can be used anytime during a normal battle, however, only one potion can be used on one bird per turn. If you buy a recipe for a higher potion rank, all potions of that type will be automatically converted into the higher rank.
    Credit: @mvnla2

Juice potions
    Banana Juice Rank 1 – Default juice potion, unlocked early in the game. Heals by 70 health. Crafting cost: 4 Vials, 4 Water, 5 Bananas. Costs 300 Snoutlings for 5 potions. Every 48 hours, there will be a video that will give you one free juice potion of your current rank.
    Sea Berry Juice Rank 1 – Heals by 120 HP. Crafting cost: 4 Vials, 4 Water, 5 Sea Berries.
    Sea Berry Juice Rank 2 – Heals by 150 HP.
    Sea Berry Juice Rank 3 – Heals by 180 HP.
    Snow Apple Juice Rank 1 – Heals by 210 HP. Crafting cost:4 Greater Vials, 4 Crystal Water, 5 Snow Apples.
    Snow Apple Juice Rank 2 – Heals by 240 HP.
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 1 – Heals by 300 HP. Crafting cost: 4 Greater Vials, 4 Magic Water, 5 Pig Cherries.
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 2 – Heals by 350 HP.
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 3 – Heals by 400 HP.
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 4 – Heals by 450 HP.
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 5 – Heals by 500 HP.
    Pig Cherry Juice Rank 6 – Heals by 550 HP.

Veggie Cakes
    Hot Veggie Cake – Fills Rage Chili by 25%. Crafting cost: 10 Hot Tomatoes. Costs 300 Snoutlings for 5 potions.
    Ultra Hot Veggie Cake – Fills Rage Chili by 50%. Crafting cost: 10 Ice Chilies and 4 Hot Tomatoes
    Burning Veggie Cake – Fills Rage Chili by 75%. Crafting cost: 10 Burning Pumpkins, 4 Ice Chilies, 4 Hot Tomatoes.

Fruit Cakes
    Fruit Cake Rank 1 – Heals all birds by 200 HP. Crafting cost: 10 Bananas, 8 Sea Berries, 6 Snow Apples. Costs 375 Snoutlings for 5 potions.
    Fruit Cake Rank 2 – Heals all birds by 225 HP.
    Fruit Cake Rank 3 – Heals all birds by 250 HP.
    Fruit Cake Rank 4 – Heals all birds by 275 HP.
    Fruit Cake Rank 5 – Heals all birds by 300 HP.
    Fruit Cake Rank 6 – Heals all birds by 325 HP.
    Fruit Cake Rank 7 – Heals all birds by 350 HP.

Stamina Drink (costs 45 LC for 25) Increases Stamina by 1. Only usable during invasion events. Crafting cost: 5 Friendship Essence. Can be earned in some invasion event item boxes. (*Note: conjectural name)

Purify Potion (costs 45 LC for 10??) Removes all harmful effects from one bird. Cannot be crafted.

Experience Potion (costs 45 LC for 10) Doubles XP income for the remainder of the battle. Cannot be crafted. Can also be earned from Chronicle Cave floating chest and from a star collection reward. Can be earned in some event item boxes.

Mighty Eagle’s Favourite Dish (costs 45 LC for 3) Instantly KOs the current wave of pigs. Cannot be crafted. Can be earned as a star collection reward.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
    -Recipe costs not yet updated in this post, sorry!
    *Does anyone know the exact name of the items during invasions which you can tap to get event points and other prizes?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Fantastic! Thanks! Will change Epic Tips to link this!

HarleyM
    @harleym

Consider adding recipe cost too.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Thanks for doing this freckledpig.

The snow apple juice rank 1 heals for 210 health.
    The snow apple juice rank 2 heals for 240 health.

I think the Pig Cherry Juices healed for 300, 350, 400, 450, 500 and 550 health.

I also have some costs – if these are useful.
    The snow apple juice rank 2 recipe costs 400 snoutlings.
    The burning veggie cake recipe costs 3000 snoutlings.
    The fruit cake rank 1 recipe costs 1,250 snoutlings.

The Experience potions also came in the presents for the Christmas and Year of the Goat events.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

That certainly saves a lot of time. Freckled Pig, all of the information you need for the main post is there on the wiki page.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Thanks. Actually, I used the Angry Birds Wiki to fill in some info.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Okay, I edited some of the post. I’m busy now, so I’m not going to edit it for a while…:P

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Comment on potions
    Potions are consumable items, most of which can be crafted. All potions can be bought, and are occasionally on sale. Because most can be crafted, having a gold or diamond cauldron will give you a higher average number of potions per crafting cycle. For higher level players, it is more time-efficient to farm for snoutlings to buy potions, and it is more cost efficient to buy potions than to buy ingredients.
    * When you buy the recipe for a higher level of a potion, all your lower-level potions get converted to the higher level. I think this is still true? Thus it makes sense to stock up on the lower level potion before buying a recipe for a higher level.
    * The only potions that have to be bought or acquired as gifts are experience potion, ME’s favorite dish, and purify potion.
    * It would be nice to include healing and crafting info, but if it’s not in an old forum, it will be hard to get.
    * Pig Cherry Juice Rank 6: heals for 550; crafting cost: 4 greater vials, 4 magic water, 5 pig cherries; cost 5 for 300 snoutlings
    * Fruit Cake Rank 7: heals all birds for 350; crafting cost: 6 snow apples, 8 sea berries, 10 bananas; 5 for 375 snoutlings
    * Burning Veggie Cake: rage chili filled by 75%; 10 burning pumpkins, 4 ice chilis, 4 hot tomatoes: cost 5 for 300 snoutlings
    * Stamina Drink: Fills stamina for events by 1; crafting cost: 5 FE; cost: 25 for 45 LC; stamina drinks can be won on the events rewards wheel for each battle, and in the past were sometimes obtained as gifts during the event.
    * Experience Potion: cost: 10 for 45 LC; can be obtained from the floating chest in the Chronicle Caves once per day.
    * ME’s Favorite Dish: Defeats all pigs in current wave; cost: 3 for 45 LC; occasional given as gift or in treasure chests
    * Purify Potion: cost 10 for 45 LC; 3 (?) given at start of cave 14 (?)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I made a few small edits to the post.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@freckledpig147 Recipes cost and crafting materials are all in the ABWiki page.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@freckledpig147 — Great update! You didn’t include all the info I provided for the higher ranking potions, but maybe you could just reference the Wiki page?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Potion Info Thread

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.