Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Question is, how soon is soon. :D

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle7 teased the “Tunnel” node a couple of weeks ago:

VIDEO BOYCOTT (closed)

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I’m guessing the “Meadow” is that forest area on the west of the map.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

1) In real Airachnid transforms into a helicopter but in the game she transforms into a motorcycle so would want to see her changing into helicopter!!

2) A notification the moment coins are ready to be collected after every 4 hours!!

jman
    @jman

@sumitarora15

Try playing one mission every 4 hours and use a couple of pigs to knock down the time. You get a notification that the mission is completed and you can collect before they max out so you’re not missing out on any coins.

I try to collect when ever I can and rarely ever collect 600 per node, except when I first get up.

drew
    @drewmarlor

Airachnid is actually a triple changer but I don’t see them working that feature in anytime soon (or ever). Also she is sworn enemies with Arcee yet the same bird plays both (talk about bi-polar) and if you do a level with BOTH of them at the end when you thank the helper they jump up and down and HUG like 13 year old BFF girls!!! Ravio so messed that one up!!! Also just as a side note, Airachnid requires deceptihog parts to upgrade but when you collect gift boxes during a level from here they are autobird parts!!!

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@drewmarlor According to Airachnid’s description, she was built by Eggbots and then she joined the team. I guess she is something like Autobird and Deceptihog at the same time, that’s why she utilizes both parts.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

The first feature I want is the game to work.

As for characters
    Triple changers
    Combiners – call in some real reinforcements!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.