Pool hat adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pool hat adventure

• New hat adventure that they mentioned in the mail that it would come soon, though I didn’t know it would be this soon. Anyways, compared to the previous hat adventure, a lot has changed, and it’s all for the worse

First of all, all the hats are back to exotic tier, which means we’ll need a lot of black pearls to finish the rest of the hat set, which sucks

Second of all, as you may have noticed, Yellow’s and Grey’s hats aren’t in the ToF:

Instead, their hats are in the aforementioned ‘event shop’, and the ‘currency’ can only be found in the ToF… how the f*ck did they make this already crap event even more? I’m actually kind of impressed by how more sh*tty they made the experience. The rates at the event shop are another story tho…

R U SH*TTING ME?! 2000 FOR JUST ONE F*CKING HAT?! How on earth are supposed to afford that!? I got only 79 of the currency, and that was from a ‘good’ run where I got red and blue’s hats.

Anyways, good luck everyone (you will DEFINATELY need it)

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Max1
    @max1

I had a good run and reached floor 60 and in the proces got hats for Red Blue Bomb Matilda and earned 2394 event coins which I used 2000 of to buy Silvers hat.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

So it turns out, it isn’t that hard to collect the new currency, as they can be found in rare chests, very common on ToF and you get 100 from completing the DC and 200 from finishing KPP. This may not be as bad as I thought, in fact it may even be better than the previous system which we had

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Had my first ever floor 60 run in the ToF today. The initial free daily go resulted with a pig on floor 2 which was pointless and I just left. So I used a free ticket to play again, and just hit the fast forward button and let it run.

The first pig showed up on floor 27 which was an easy gem payment, and the 2nd showed up on floor 34 so I figured I would keep going, as I rarely get pigs that far apart which is usually a good sign. I let the floors cycle through on fast forward and paid the gems for the continues, with the last one costing 1600 on floor 56.

While I missed pretty much all of the event hats, I still got to floor 60 and picked the jackpot egg:

It gives you three cards with different prizes; I kind of just clicked through all the cards so I don’t recall exactly what I got, but I believe it was Bomb’s legendary Wizard hat, roughly 2000 (and some change) in gems and 10k black pearls, (there’s a x2 black pearl event). Then I went and opened the free pearl chest and got another 1200:

As for the hat adventure, I did the first round with no problem and can maybe do another 1-2 rounds but without any of the hats I won’t be getting very far.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Hit a piggy on floor 2 since the hat adventure started. Used the video each time to see if by luck I could at least get to floor 5 and grab Red’s hat. Hit a pig on floor 3 each time as well.

Had two 40+ runs just before this adventure started so I’m not likely to have a good run, or even one which gets me to floor 10 without multiple pigs, for at least another week or two.

Den
    @den

Had a strong run on my free play today.  Made it all the way to 55, using the ad on 54 which would have otherwise cost 800.  Got events hats for matilda and terrance and a legendary hat for matilda.

Then used a ticket and made it to floor 60 for the first time and got the egg to boot, and the most I paid was 200.  The egg had a legendary hat for blues, 10K black peals, 10K red feathers, and I think 10K chuck feathers.  Also got enough event coins to get chuck’s hat.

I also managed to get all the way though the hat adventure even though I didn’t have silver’s hat.  Levels 7, 8, and 9 had 6 rooms each.

There seems to be a lot of topping out of the tower going around.  Someone in my clan also hit 60 for the first time and got the egg.  I’m wondering if they reduced the odds of drawing a pig in the tower to entice people to play more with these new event hat changes.

dtmt
    @dtmt

I was about to write a rant how miserable this event has been so far but today the game let me to get to level 60 (no egg though) and I a got 3 hats and enough points to buy one more. So it seems that going to 60 is a thing as I have made it to level 60 only once before in all these years.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Another lucky day today as I got to floor 34 with no pigs. Obviously payed the 20 and got the 2nd pig on floor 37. Paid, floor 39, paid, floor 42, paid, floor 48, paid, floor 52, paid, floor 59, video and got to floor 60.

I missed the jackpot egg and instead got Bomb’s Steampunk hat, which saved me 25k black pearls. Also got Blues event hat, 2123 gems, 2740 black pearled (x2 event still active) and more assorted amounts of spells. Went back to the main screen and opened the free chest and my emulator froze and crashed, so at least I avoided that during my run.

Max1
    @max1

I like the new change in the tower. It is now the tower of very good luck. It is crazy four days in a row I got to floor 60. I have all the birds and only waiting for next sunday on the last day of the event to finish step 9 in the event and then to convert the event coins to rainbow feathers. 12.000 feathers for 500 event coins. At the moment it is worth 96.000 feathers and still have 7 days to collect even further event coins.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I couldn’t believe my luck in the TOF today. I used an express ticket, and got to floor 60 and only had 3 piggies, so only paid out 170 gems. When I got to floor 60 I had received over 400 gems, over 1500 special event coins and a whole bunch of spellsand feathers. Unfortunately I didn’t get the Terence Hat. However, I got the special egg on floor 60 which gave me another 2000 gems and even more feathers.

I will have enough event coins tomorrow to buy chuck. I have already bought the silver hat. So I shall just be missing Terence, which I doubt I will be able to get.

I have finished level 7 of the adventure, so got another 2 express tickets doing that. I think I will save them for the next hat set.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

@max1

Is it a feather frenzy next Sunday?

Max1
    @max1

When you complete level 9 in the event you get 25 hours of feather frenzy. So I will wait and complete level 9 next sunday.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Im suprised by how much luck Ive had with the ToF. Because of two very lucky runs, Ive got the whole set except White’s and Grey’s. However, I am halfway through gathering 2000 of those ‘event coins’ to buy Grey’s hat, and am gauranteed to get her hat before the event ends. I also have 10,000 pearls stached so that I can buy White’s hat, in part due to the recent x2 pearl event, so that I can complete the set. This might be the quickest I have ever completed an Exotic hat set

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Well, I had some good luck, and not so good luck in the TOF today.

Made it to floor 50 before having to quit as pig on 49 needed the video or it would put me into a gem hole. Hitting 3 pigs between 40 and 50 made me certain another pig waited on 51.

The not so good luck, I got 1 pool hat and not much else. Got a few spells and apples, enough gems to pay for the continues, some of the adventure coins, and a little over 1000 black pearls. So after that run I have Blue’s hat and that’s it.

I would have preferred to get a pig on floor 2 so I could quit and not waste the time.

APN
    @apn19

tower of fortune is definitely being much nicer than usual. to the point that i used a free ticket got a load of gems when i left and went back into it again and repeated until i ran out of gems. this method got me about 3000-5000 black orbs, 3 legendary hats, my first ever floor 60 (so 1000 yellow feathers for that achievement), and around 3000-3500 event coins. sadly didn’t get Terrance event hat or the egg but you can’t win them all. one of these runs i got the first pig of floor 24 ish. sure now i only have 60 gems to my name again but i hardly use gems anyway (well i do when i have lots but hardly ever when i have so few),  and have never used any real money so that doesn’t really matter to me. this was also the first time i spent gems to enter the tower so i guess that shows how it has become a lot nicer

Max1
    @max1

Time to collect rainbow feathers for those event coins. After 5 days in a row reaching floor 60 and then it was back to normal pig on floor 2 and 3 and 6 then quit. Later I reached floor 60 one more time.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Their new setup was a complete hose job. If you’re going to make some hats unavailable in the TOF, make it Bomb, or Terrence instead of Chuck.

Of course, getting enough coins to buy those hates is a crap shoot at best. It requires either good runs in the TOF (ha ha ha yeah right) or winning the DC/KPP every day, which everyone knows is simply not possible because of the gem sucker ones with blocked exits and immortal boss pigs, or it is impossible to reach the boss with any birds left.

And it looks like someone has a feather frenzy going on. Must be nice.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Also it turns out that you can only buy a limited number of those tickets, as I was only able to get 1 golden ticket, and 3-5 normal tickets, before it said that they were ‘sold out’. It kinda sucks, coz what am I supposed to buy with all these extra coins? Crappy feathers that wont help in the slightest?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pool hat adventure

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.