Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

Using Bludgeon rather than Megatron for that segment. Much better results.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Bludgeon seems to be kind of underrated around here. Before I discovered explosive rounds on Starscream Bludgeon was my #2 guy behind E Grimlock. Wish he had better accessories.

jasebree
    @jasebree

the flail for the acid rounds doesn’t seem to make acid rounds. can anyone confirm at this point?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@aledromo

Bludgeon used to be my favorite TF in the game, but he was majorly nerfed about a year ago.

In this particular event though, he’s still the best choice when the “Leaders” squad comes up to bat.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hey Guys,
    Hope you are all well, not been around much of late but that should change now lol.
    Any way just my 2 pennies worth yesterday event collecting rockets, every run I did yesterday was in Pig City no where else, think it was 14 runs plus 2 of them the Big Guy popped up again. We have had this before and reported it but it looks like its been ignored. Shame really.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@jasebree I swapped tokens to get Armada for Ultimate Megatron supposedly to add 10% explosive force, however, with it as an accessory it deducted more than 10% explosive force so I have a sneaking suspicion that like previous accessories given away in competitions the desired effect may not have been properly tested prior to release. Acid rounds are good when working so I will probably still get Flail and then wait until Exient/Rovio update the coding

sheepybach
    @paul13

@droversdog
    The Flail IMO is not firing Acid rounds and it seems as if the same bug is present as with those hats that is they do the reverse of what they should do.

Icarus Xanna
    @icarus-xanna

I woke up this morning to a still empty charge.zero chance at winning now, thanks a lot. I’m so sick of these bugs. If this doesn’t get fixed I’m deleting this game.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@droversdog I’ve felt the same thing in the past with + % accessories, most recently with Shrapnel for Sunstorm. After spending 350 gems on that accessory, it felt like I actually lost explosive force… but I couldn’t tell that for sure. But it certainly didn’t seem to increase it.

I suppose I’ll continue to buy these accessories in the hopes that they get fixed if there is indeed an issue.

Wulffverine
    @wulffverine

Hello!

I’m really speechless: just played before the daily reset,but ended up after the reset. I was 6th and after I finished the lvl I was 20th with 0 points and only earned 100! WHY? :(( :/

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@wulffverine You were in the event when it ended. This has been an issue for many events. You must be at the main map or out or the game at each day’s end. Report it to Rovio’s support. If enough people report it, maybe they’ll actually fix it.

Geli
    @geli

And now, the BIG FINISH!!!

WMTs!!! Worth 15 points!!! I’m :-X

CD
    @bartiedog

Yup, not figuring on getting many tokens here.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Any advice on taking out WMT or what’s the best advice on getting points in this Comp?

loynis
    @loynis

Pick glassor energicon OR e-galvatron. Don’t go for both bonuses, you’ll miss a lot of points.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

+1 on using Glassor. Even with a bot that is good at taking out the WMTs, they are obscured behind things and you don’t have a clear shot long enough to take them out.

Wulffverine
    @wulffverine

It never happened before. When I did that before, it was normally a wasted try, for which I didn’t earn points and I ended up at the rank, that I had before the try. But I was never reset to 0. For which reason? I mean, I had points and a rank before the try, so why loose them all?! Really upsets me.. :/

And btw, for today’s comp I use the mortar bot – makes things really easy! ;)

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Any advice if the last grouping is 100% bonus? Do we go with 100% or do we go with 50% to take down towers?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Depends on what the squad is. We haven’t seen Pure Warriors today. If that’s the squad, 100% should be doable with Energon Lockdown and whatever Energonicon. Otherwise, go for the 50%.

I’d been using Glassor, but then ran into a Beach node that two stinking Energon structures and they were after six WMTs. Uugh!. Took @loynis advice and tried EGalvatron. That may be the better way to go taking the 1/2 bonus hit.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

My EGalvatron seemed super weak. I’m maxed L15, but need almost all my shots just to take down 1 tower.

Anonymous

Got both null rays.Not going to play anymore.And got Arcee upgrading to level 11.Not using much tf’s so was able to do missions.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve got Medallion (+10% Explosive Force) on my L15. Took about four or five shots. EGrimlock is probably another good option.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Woops, forgot the Grimlocks aren’t available. Tried L15 ELockdown with Cowboy Hat (+20% Defense), Energon Cube (Explosive Rounds), and Clips (+20% Clip Size). Was fairly effective, but burned through almost all of my hearts taking fireball hits. There were only a few Energon Structures to help heal. Missed a couple WMTs due to not being able to take them out before they knelt down.

If Pure Warriors is the last squad, I will go for the 100% bonus.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I have stopped playing the competition but decided to access the token exchange. I got a pop-up message saying “Today’s event is almost over, you will receive reduced rewards. Access tomorrow’s event earlier to receive much larger rewards!” Or, something close to that.

Good for Rovio!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.