Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 183 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone know when this thing is ending? As usual, the new event started, but without a newsfeed message.

@lewie4

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@optimuspig I believe the current live event ends on the 9th (0:00 GMT). The news should now be shown and should be fixed for all future live events also.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4 Great, thanks!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@nemisispig @elpapam @ph

Bizarre, the accessories I bought from Seek & Destroy are still mounted.

I wonder if this bug is platform dependent – are you guys iOS or Android?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I managed to miss the first nine hours of this, oh well.

But it doesn’t look too bad, even with only 5 days (maximum 7,750 tokens) to play.

Going through the list of accessories available, some of them are completely useless, a few of them I already own, and several of them are mutually exclusive because they overlap slots. So I really only need 4,550 tokens to kit myself out with what I actually want.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig only Skywarp has the problem with Blaster all the other accessories are working fine. and i am running the game at an iOS platform. I haven’t confirmed yet if the problem is fixed or not, because i don’t have me my tablet.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m encountering a very bad bug I haven’t previously seen described. The event clock is going wonky by several hours.

It’s been wonky all night, but the worst example is that at 7:23 am Eastern time, it’s telling me there are 15 hours 11 minutes remaining. What’s more, it means it; my 3 saved-up runs went away, and the bonus group reverted from Lockdown’s back to Galvatron’s before I could ever get a Lockdown bonus run in. (TF names approximate; these aren’t ones I commonly use.) I’m heading to bed soon, and do not have time to wait this out.

While connectivity is presumably in the mix of causes, it’s not simply that. The game seems willing to run under the incorrect time assumption.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig @nemisispig @ph @sukerman13 a new minor fix update 1.18.5.2 is up I confirmed also my self now the accessory is back available owned!

Missing Accessory Is Available Now

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

HATE THE BOSS PIG & HIS STUPID INSTANT DEATH MISSILES!!!

VERY dumb of whoever put that in there!!!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

One oddity about my bug:

During the “wait for connectivity” animation, a correct looking countdown time is displayed. But when the competition becomes actually available, the wrong time is shown.

I think the gap between supposed and correct time is holding steady.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Amazon users the update has been loaded at Amazon. I had to manually go to the update page, but now can play.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Finally it corrected. Perhaps I reloaded often enough. But I lost a bunch of runs along the way …

jasebree
    @jasebree

@franciscrawford I noticed that too. Once I rebooted the game the clock reset to normal.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@elpapam,this is correct !!! its fixed !!!!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@franciscrawford I’m having a similar problem. I’m manually keeping my timing and hard closing/launching the app when it’s time to play. It’s annoying, but I’m no longer loosing runs.

Traveler
    @traveler

I am also having the same problem as @pampeans and @franciscrawford. If I close my iPad and reboot its, to correct time and runs show up.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@traveler I was able to get a succession of screenshots and I created a ticket at the Rovio Support.

cbya
    @cbya

Also of note: the list of characters to choose to use in the event is not your complete roster – it is limited by the game itself. For example, yesterday the Target:2006 squad of ultra magnus, galvatron, and jazz were the bonus squad at one point but the game forced me to use galvatron. Mine just switched to energon fueled and makes me choose energon soundwave or energon galvatron (or a limited number of non-bonus characters) but does not let me choose energon grimlock or energon optimus.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@cbya I noticed this, but as I’ve only gotten to play a few rounds because of the game clock bug, I hadn’t quite figured out what was going on.

I do like having to pick a specific Energonicon though. Most of them I never use, so this is kind of fun, even though they’re sort of useless.

cbya
    @cbya

@pampeans agreed; i pretty much exclusively use goldbrick for nodes except for when energonicons first came out and used different ones for achievement. Apparently I’ve used 43/46 of them at some point in time…

But unlike the last event, ones with bonus squads etc. are not as friendly to players who have not been playing for a while…

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

@optimuspig problems was only with blaster for Skywarp,am running Android

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cbya

“Also of note: the list of characters to choose to use in the event is not your complete roster – it is limited by the game itself.”

Pretty sure it’s because this is a Deceptihog-centric event, therefore only D’hogs are offered to play with.

cbya
    @cbya

@optimuspig as always, you are more observant than I; I didn’t even stop to consider which ones were being excluded but yes it’s all the autobirds! Thanks!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Thanks for noticing that. Now to tweak my mission crew strategy.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve been a bit distracted today – does anyone have a target number for Level 100 in the Challenge?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Peace Through Tyranny – New Event Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.