List of Over-Power Levels

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Over-Power Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jgo95 level 16- 61% -> 77% -> 94% -> 114% -> 135% -> 159% -> 184% -> 213% -> 244% -> 279% -level 25. Hope this helps

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Is this mean that at level 25 your bot is 1560 % stronger, or he gets total 279% at level 25? Is this the same percent like upgrade from sparks or this just increased powers and armour?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Total 279%. If we really had 1560% boost, my bot would have been a Hulk. The percentage increases by the difference between each level. Also, according to Rovio, this increases health and damage but other than health, I myself haven’t exactly seen a difference in damage,

Asen_77
    @asen

Did Overpower add points to your Rank? I am currently at 690 – all bots at level 15.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Yes, Overpower ranks are basically upgrades. So they count towards your rank. The absolute highest rank you can currently reach is 790 (without Trypticon that is).

Asen_77
    @asen

There is 45 bots and overpower are 10 level each, right? So 45 x 10 levels = 450 + 690 current = 1140. Am I wrong?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

You’re right, but that’s assuming you can overpower any TF you want. But you can’t, since we can only overpower the TFs during a Special Event.

I think @datguygamer’s number is only including the TFs that have been offered for Overpower so far in the Special Events (so the Optimuses, the Seekers, and the Brothers).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Exactly as what @optimuspig said. You cannot reach 1140, only 790 as only a few bots have been offered for overpower. So that’s why I said “you can currently reach”.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Sounds logic but I didn’t think about that. You are wright.

AutoHog
    @bugante

This is my first post here… Joined up some time ago, but always found answers to queries and others with similar issues to mine so never posted… But for once I’m happy to contribute!!

Trypticon L15 > L16 overpower is a whopping……. 28%

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

For what it’s worth, though it took me half my gem stash and any chance at Trypticon upgrades to find out, I can now attest that level 17 Soundwave gets you up to a 262% bonus. (However, since it would cost 9000 tokens, I won’t be finding out what level 18 would get you anytime soon.)

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I have an alternate theory about the overpowering levels besides just greed. This could be naive but, I think it could be the start of the next level for the game. It gives all the maxed out players something to work for and expend their gem stash on. The hope for us players would be that at some point there would be new nodes for the higher level players to access and not just the same bunch of nodes with the same bunch of targets set at a higher damage setting (i.e. spark run).

Just a theory.

Narc
    @narc

I have two bots at the max overpower level of 25 (thanks to additional gems provided by Rovio last month) and there is absolutely no improvement. At level 25 soundwave has a 1248% overpower increase and he still cannot destroy a flying pig in a single hit or even two for that matter. The whole overpower set up is a scam. There is no improvement when used in an event or in the spark run. Just Rovio’s way to get people to spend money on gems which thankfully I have not and will never do.

jgo95
    @jgo95

Updated list, this is going from L15 > L16:

Acid Storm 54%
    Airachnid 57%
    Arcee ?
    Barricade ?
    Blaster ?
    Bludgeon 22%
    Bluestreak ?
    Brawl ?
    Bumblebee 119%
    Chromia 73%
    Dark Megatron 23%
    Dead End 8%
    Drift ?
    E. Galvatron ?
    E. Grimlock 2%
    E. Lockdown 49%
    E. OP ?
    E. Soundwave ?
    E. Starscream 59%
    Epic OP 16%
    Galvatron ?
    GB Grimlock 1%
    GS Grimlock 4%
    Heatwave 49%
    HO Bumblebee ?
    Jazz ?
    Lockdown ?
    Nemesis Prime 48%
    Optimus Prime 61%
    Prowl ?
    Ratchet 2%
    Ricochet 38%
    Rodimus 7%
    Scorponok ?
    Sentinal Prime ?
    Shockwave ?
    Skywarp ?
    Smokescreen 8%
    Soundblaster ?
    Soundblaster 35%
    Soundwave 184%
    Starscream 107%
    Sunstorm ?
    Thundercracker ?
    Trypticon 28%
    U. Megatron 28%
    Ultimate OP 35%
    Ultra Magnus 41%
    Wheeljack ?
    Windblade ?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Optimus Prime 61%

Bumblebee 119%

Soundwave 184%

Bludgeon 22%

Heatwave 49%

Lockdown 75%

Ultra Magnus 41%

Galvatron 15%

Soundblaster 35%

Sentinel Prime 12%

Thundercracker 73%

Jazz 69%

Brawl 29%

Grey Slam Grimlock 4%

Energon Starscream 59%

Energon Soundwave 29%

Energon Grimlock 2%

Energon Lockdown 49%

Energon Galvatron 1%

Energon Optimus Prime 41%

Ultimate Megatron 28%

Ultimate Optimus Prime 35%

High Octane Bumblebee 65%

Goldbite Grimlock 1%

Dark Megatron 23%

Arcee 68%

Airachnid 57%

Bluestreak 25%

Prowl 23%

Ratchet 2%

Nemesis Prime 48%

Acid Storm 54%

Epic Optimus 16%

Shockwave 23%

Rodimus 7%

Ricochet 38%

Dead End 8%

Drift 189%

Windblade 53%

Skywarp 99%

Starscream 107%

Sunstorm 88%

Wheeljack 37%

SmokeScreen 8%

Chromia 73%

Blaster 180%

Trypticon 26%

Scorponok 11%

Barricade 90%

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pandaczar12 Overpower Max for Barricade is 348%.

jgo95
    @jgo95

Thumbnail link – ABT-OverPower Levels-July-2017-49TF-v1.4.PNG

Full size link – https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jgo95/album/picture/23453/

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer have you maxed out your characters with overpower?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips Yes, I have been using gems to Overpower them to max. So far, all bots that have been offered for Overpower are max in my barracks.

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer that would be a lot of gems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips Yes. As I have said earlier in this thread, I had a gem glitch in v1.02.1 and I think that was when it was in soft launch. back then a lot of people had their gems multiplied by X40 every time a person who had the glitch open and closed their game. I used that to get a lot of gems. :)

BP
    @bpmann

Just looking to max as many out to level 16. Unless they allow upgrading like the “old days- silo materials , time, and coins…..  We need a bigger silo…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@jgo95

Updated my list to include Barricade.

jgo95
    @jgo95

@pandaczar12 – thanks, original graphic has been updated.

I’ve also created a new one showing token cost and % increase by level for those levels that folks have posted. It can be a bit of an eye chart so the full size link might be better to look at.

ABT-OverPower Levels-July-2017-49TF-v1.6-Longform.PNG

Full size link – https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/jgo95/album/picture/23464/

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Optimus Prime Level 17 = +77%

Soundwave Level 17 = +262%

Energon Soundwave Level 17 = +42%

Smokescreen Level 17 = +19%

Chromia Level 17 = +90%

Chromia Level 18 = +109%

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Over-Power Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.