List of Over-Power Levels

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Over-Power Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 95 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I decided not to quit the game BUT i won’t overpower any of my Transformer i refuse to!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

Those numbers are just an insult. It is not even a pay-to-win. It is a pay-for-nothing.

I made some calculations here, to promote a bot to level 25 with gems, I would have to buy about 12 packs of 5200 gems.

With the price for this I would be able to buy an Iphone or a very good smartphone.
    Or I could buy my entire library of games in my Steam account and many more hadcore games.

They have really no sense or fairness on those offers. For this price, the lvl 25 bot should transform into Chuck Norris and just walk in the field with everything else dying just for his presence.

Asen_77
    @asen

@swing Lets not forget that there will be new bots till you upgrade all to level 25. So time for upgrade will be much more then nine years ;)

This update for bots is totaly useless … I will jut continue to play without them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam @asen @ramonpontes @optimuspig @barbatos

After a reinstall, NOW I am seeing a difference. I tried my regular OP in both even and map nodes. Before his health would deteriorate pretty easily from the shots fired by the pigs. Now throughout the whole level, he took almost no damage. And the damage he did take wasn’t that much to warrant a recharge. His damage is still same though unless Rovio changes it later.

So yeah, my OP has more health now. Will try him tomorrow in SparkRun to see what happens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer
    What are the overpower for?
    Well come on that is very very easy to answer mun. They pull out all the bells and ribbons about how much better if your Bots are overpowered and are a must have but it is going to cost you because we want your money so feed me £ $ Euro’s.
    Then a few weeks down the line they will start to mess about with them like they have with every other Bot.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I would like my bots overpowered but the cost is too much honestly.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer
    Maybe if we knew for sure they will NEVER mess with them but we all know what will happen

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13 is 100% correct. Too much history of “rebalancing the game” to trust Rovio not to mess with this too.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer it’s sad because what you can do a transformer if can’t make a damage and only to have unbeatable health. This setting is NOT worth the gems you spend for this Overpower TF! There is no fun if you can’t destroy things even you have maximum health…

I will remain forever all my bots lvl 15 i will not spend a single cent or gem to overpower any of them. It’s not worth it.

The only way then is if i will jailbreak my iphone pr ipad and download a hack tool and give my self 5-6 million gems / tokens to make them all maximum overpower shit to all of them.
    But this isn’t legit and i won’t do it! To be honest i don’t even know if this is possible…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elapapam Maybe they will increase damage as well for bots who are getting overpower levels. Who knows. :/

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer knowing rovio this will never happen rather to decrease the health… they are always doing the opposite that we hope them to do… JARSU!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

So with those prices Rovio has added a feature that only the hackers and cheaters can realistically get. Even people that spend hundreds of dollars a year on this game couldn’t get all of their characters up to level 25.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I sometimes question their marketing managers and QA testers who think “Yeah, this price is really fair. Hmm okay pack it and send it for update to stores!”

The only way I can ever see this happening if they increase the tokens given through daily scores and leaderboards. Otherwise, no.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This would be a good time to implement some kind of Tokens Storage.

Like, if you don’t spend all your tokens in the current event, you can save some percentage for the next event.

I know it’s just a hopeless dream, but we still can dream, right?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Yes, but don’t dwell on it.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

If every bot could be overpowered just one level, to say 15+ instead of 16, it would be a fun goal for long time players to work towards.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@pandaczar12

I agree with that. And they could give us the option to overpower in the barracks also, with more materials and gold than the regular upgrades.

I would exchange my entire silo for an overpower upgrade, but 8.000 tokens not.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes

I would exchange my entire silo for an overpower upgrade

As if they would ever let us upgrade for materials.

Swing
    @swing

Based on my leaderboard it seems that people are not buying into the overpower scam, I’m running second (300 behind 1st) with no bonus bot, recharges or effort.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@swing

Yes, it seems to be true. I’ve finished in first place twice, without any recharge. I will be able to buy all accessories and keep the token they’re offering to the next competition.

jgo95
    @jgo95

I just added E. Lockdown to the list. Here’s what folks have contributed so far…but check out the earlier post by @datguygamer to see if you really want to do this.

Bot Bonus
    Acid Storm 54%
    Airachnid 57%
    Bludgeon 22%
    Bumblebee 119%
    Chromia 73%
    Dark Megatron 23%
    Dead End 8%
    E. Grimlock 2%
    E. Lockdown 49%
    E. Starscream 59%
    Epic OP 16%
    GB Grimlock 1%
    GS Grimlock 4%
    Heatwave 49%
    Nemesis Prime 48%
    Optimus Prime 61%
    Ratchet 2%
    Ricochet 38%
    Rodimus 7%
    Smokescreen 8%
    Soundblaster 35%
    Soundwave 184%
    Ultimate OP 35%
    Ultra Magnus 41%

jgo95
    @jgo95

@datguygamer – when you increased Over-Power levels, did the increase bump change at all as you increased levels or did it remain the same? For example, Soundwave’s bump from L15 > L16 is 184%. Is L16 > L17 also 184%?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Rovio’s history of constantly messing about with TFs’ power levels makes Overpower iffy at best.

I’m not going to Overpower as long as it’s not required to survive a run. And if it does become necessary to Overpower to survive a run, then it’s time to quit, period.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jgo95 When I started overpowering my Optimus Prime, the percentage also changed between. Give me some time to dig through my screenshots and I will post the increase in overpower percentages here.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Overpower Optimus Prime has been helping me immensely in SparkRun. I got through the whole thing with him! But didn’t get full sparks because of getting lower points. -_-

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of Over-Power Levels

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.