Overchrged for Gems

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Overchrged for Gems

• I have been overcharged hundreds of dollars for gems. Just realized it. $69.69 / $68.64 and $90.38. Trying to buy $4.99 or $9.99 gems.

I submitted a report but no response. Does anyone know how to get hol dof someone at Rovio to talk to about this?

And of course, no more purchases on the app!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Wow you got scammed. Remember never to purchase anything from Rovio and just stay F2P (those fins just want your wallet). I had the same done to me in another one of their games about a year ago called Angry Birds Epic and never got a response regarding that.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

This is terrible!

I wonder how many other people are experiencing the same thing? Making an attempt to purchase such amounts but being massively overcharged is truly wrong.

I wonder if trying to contact @hank and ask him to report to his colleagues to investigate might help? I assume you shared your player number and other details for them via the support ticket already, but support are taking a very long time to respond currently.

Hope you get it sorted – let us know the outcome.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

If you’re on iOS, go to the iTunes Store, look at your purchase history and report the problem. Get Apple involved.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Overchrged for Gems

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.