Optimus Prime bug???

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Optimus Prime bug???

• Hi, something weird is happening in my game. At the beginning of the game everything was normal but now I have not played with Optimus Prime for a very long time. It is like the game doesn’t let me play with it. It chooses other transformers and Optimus is never playable. This has been happening to me for like 10 days. My Optimus is lvl 6 and it is the highest transformer I have. Is this normal? Pls answer it is bugging me a lot.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • chitoines
    @chitoines

not that you mentioned it, i haven’t used prime for the longest time as well, so yes, you’re not experiencing this alone :)

Darkrai848
    @darkrai848

For me I get prime missions all the time, but have not gotten a bumblebee mission in like 3 days. Both prime and bumblebee are level 6.

PIGSRULE115
    @pigsrule115

Ok thanks a lot. I usually get bumblebee missions regularly. I don’t know what’s happening but I am glad to hear I am not the only one. Thanks chitoines and Darkrai848.

Sideswipe
    @darthmercury

Same here as far as Prime and Bumblebee. But I do have a telepod that I use to play Prime. Telepods recharge your health too unlimited….

RzN83
    @rzn83

Not getting Optimus Prime missions happened to me. Since then, I decided that I didn’t know what I was doing when I started, so I deleted the app and started afresh.

Since I stopped getting Prime missions on the first try, I figured “Hey, why not just skip leveling up Prime, and save that cash for other cool stuff, eh?”. Boy was I wrong…

It turns out (or at least – this is my theory), that whenever you release Ultra Magnus, your highest level ‘bot will stop receiving missions either all together, or one here and there (not enough to make you want to level them up).

That’s why some people report that their Bumblebee isn’t coming up anymore, which is where I am. But to tell you the truth, I would give up Prime and keep BB any day, since Prime uses a single shot rifle and a shield as a power, as opposed to BB’s slightly faster rocket launcher and Hiroshima bomb droppin’ power.

Darkrai848
    @darkrai848

Yup BB was my first level 6 bot. Hopping this ether works out when I level them all to 10 or is fixed in a update later… I miss my BB…

Darkrai848
    @darkrai848

Well I don’t know what happened but my BB came back today for at least 3 missions (first time I have seen a BB mission in like a week).

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

While you seem to be missing Optimus Prime and Bumblebee I’m missing Optimus Prime and Energon Grimlock. I hate I because I am amazed by Grimlocks power. Anybody know what is causing it?

rkgamble50
    @richard-gamble-927

My Optimus Prime is lvl 7, and the current mission I have no shield. So he dies very quickly.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Optimus Prime bug???

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.