Opinion: Upgrading More then 1 transformer at a time

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Opinion: Upgrading More then 1 transformer at a time

• I wanted people’s opinion on this. Do you think it would be more beneficial to be able to upgrade more than one transformer at a time? At this rate it will probably take until next year to get all these new (and there have been a lot lately) characters to level 15

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Ethan
    @ethan2011

Would be great to have more than one at a time but they want you to spend your crystals to speed up the process.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@diamond72 never happend, because main reason of upgrading one TF at a time – Rovio force players to spend gems for more faster upgrade. From other side, not sure if most players can gather crystals/coins even for one TF nonstop upgrade till 15lvl now.

Pako
    @pako

@papakarlo, it can be done. Whenever I get a new bot I upgrade it all the way to level 15 without a break. Unless the new bot is to be used in the event that introduces it.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Wouldn’t mind saving up gems to buy a second upgrade slot.  The character roster is at a whopping 96 and counting so having more upgrade slots would be pretty darn helpful.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako but can you upgrade, for example, three TF’s at the same time after 12lvl? I can’t. And also, I not so rich to buy three TF’s during one event.

I like this idea, but I don’t think it’s will be helpfull. Old players, who have all TF’s, usually got 1 TF. Coneheads just a very rare exception, I think it’s 2nd time during 6 years we got TF’s in the bulk. For new players it’s will be helpfull at low upgrade levels, but at high, wich usually tooks most time, they don’t have so much crystals or/and coins.

Also, as @flusteredbirb noticed, for sure they will made 2nd and 3rd upgrade slots for 1k and 2.5k gems …

Pako
    @pako

@papakarlo, good question. I think it would be hard,  not impossible, just hard. If I were too adamant to get it done , I’d have to take time off from work and play until my thumbs are nothing but stumps.

nykki
    @diamond72

Also adding to some frustration is the fact that each upgrade takes longer and longer. Earning the yellow (extremely elusive gems) takes days to which you need to get final upgrades.
    I came up with a decent solution with getting the purple and yellow gems faster. Going to the crafting area and using the previous gems to make the others. Since the white gems are more readily available, I use the white gems to create the blue, use the blue to create the purple etc. But I am off topic!

I wish they could add something, like a prize during an event to have the option to speed up an upgrade. I was kidding that it would take me forever, especially since they seem to be introducing new characters almost every week.Its hard to quit a game you have invested to much time and energy into (as per a rude suggestion I got as a response to another question)..if they they truly want to keep newer players then they need to improve some things

Asen_77
    @asen

I am totally in for this. When I get new bot I am doing upgrade to level 15 and then use it if need. Now at this moment have 3 bots coneheads for upgrade, so for the lower levels I can save some time in upgrade. Other then this with the upgrades now, it wont be possible, because of all accessory needs for every level! But at least for lower level this will be useful :)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Better if they slow down add new TF’s. And make new territory, maybe underwater, or dungeon in mountains, new island etc. New instances. But reduce difficulty level and time consuming for existing. This will hold new and old players.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I don’t mind. It forces me to plan ahead/set goals. There’s plenty of criteria in this game to keep me interested & if on any particular day, there isn’t, there will be tomorrow or the next day. I was 3 yrs old already…one time.. in my life & that ‘I want what I want when I want it’ mentality just didn’t fit what life is all about. I grew up…sorta :P

Pako
    @pako

I have been upgrading the coneheads since I’ve got them. Everything was going smooth and steady until I reached level 13 with the last one of them. I had to spend a day, more or less, playing to get the crystals I was missing to upgrade it to level 14. Now, I am on another hiatus to gather up crystals again, this time round it’ll take longer, as I had depleted my stash. Now, I see your point @papakarlo.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako hurry! New TF almost arrived! :)

ABT
    @abt

I think upgrading one TF from initial unlock to lvl 15 NON-STOP is possible if you do the following:

• make sure you are always doing all 3 missions and time them (use pigs to speed up if necessary) so you can start the next one as soon if the current one is done
    • play 10+ map nodes (preferably with blue or better crystal rewards) DAILY
    • earn crystals from weekly events and challenge run rewards
    • do not spend crystals on any accessories
    • start with a >=50% silo (lvl25) already full

Going from lvl14 to lvl15 will be the biggest crystal sink as you need 10 gold + 20 purple crystals. In terms of white crystals, this is equivalent to 1350 white crystals based on the conversion rate.

Upgrading multiple TF back-to-back is also doable at lower levels. Once you hit lvl13+, then crystals will become the bottleneck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Opinion: Upgrading More then 1 transformer at a time

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.