On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone else noticed that Competition scores are taking longer to synchronize with your Challenge score?

Be careful if you’re playing too close to the end of day.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

These token level discrepancies are ridiculous. I missed a couple do to good runs, but I’ve had:

50 @ 500
    ?
    75 @ 3000
    ?
    100 @ 8000
    100 @ 12000
    100 @ 20000
    100 @ 30000
    150 @ 40000

I’m at 33464, so I’ll know what’s next in a little while.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

It’s not just the size of the increments that’s screwed up.

It’s also the fact that different players are seeing different increments.

As mentioned a couple of posts ago, I saw 150 tokens @ 25,000 points and 200 tokens at 50,000 points. I never saw a 30,000 or 40,000 points level (and I’m pretty sure the level I had before 25,000 was 18,000). None of these are levels that you’re seeing.

Asen_77
    @asen

I see 50 000 for 200 tokens, and now next level is 100 000 points for 250 tokens.

Also for first time this event and for about a week – Welcome Unicron :). 3015 points before 210% bonus ???

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig You’re on IOS, right?

@ed209
    Are you seeing the same as Optimus?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Correct, I am on iOS.

And my version of ABT is updated to the latest hard update, v1.26.7.1.

I posted something yesterday about how my points increment changed after the update. It was much lower before I updated.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

I don’t think it’s a server-side issue causing the crashes. Yes, we do need to be online to be able to play but I think that’s more Rovio saying: “you gotta watch our ads, bitches”, but the app itself should all be running locally off your device.

ED209
    @ed209

@millforce2k, I just hit 25k but mine then jumps to 50K for 200 tokens which is not going to happen with it randomly crashing.

I am on ios 10.3.1

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

14 runs without a crash yet. My previous record was 2 in a row only once.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Have you gotten the sparks yet?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Hit 40k. Next level is 150 tokens at 55k.

Looks like the screwy levels are IOS. I think they were screwy on the first Android update and then got “fixed” on this latest update. I updated to 1.26.8 prior to the start of this event and had a lot of crashes on the first day. I then updated to 1.26.9 later on the first day. When I updated, the token levels reset and I received the token rewards for the “new” levels.

Y’all on IOS just have to wait for the second update to “fix” the token levels.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Yes. Now working on getting the two accessories I need.

ED209
    @ed209

Got all the sparks as well and one accessory for smokescreen so just saving for the other two now.

Should be doable

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve got all of the sparks and more than enough for the Smokescreen accessory I’m missing. I’m just now playing to get a handle on these token levels for when I have to compete for a real prize.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, crap, it happened again. Score got reset to 0 in the event. I guess I am done for the day. I didn’t get to spend any gems yet…

IMG_0355.PNG

IMG_0356.PNG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

If your score got reset to zero, what happened to your Competition leaderboard ranking?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another crash. At this point, I’m definitely not going to reach the 50,000 point level.

Not sure if I’ll even be able to hang onto first place. That’s probably going to be random – depends on who crashes more, me or #s 2 or 3.

ED209
    @ed209

@optimuspig, mine also crashed, no reason behind it just totally random when it does crash

I guess with the score issues IOS players are still awaiting the second update that Android users got but IOS users never got it in time for Easter.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

And the streak ends at 16.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – If I do a run, it will show me at 20th place at the end of the run. Luckily, the leaderboard remembers my 56,000 points

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper That’s good. Hopefully you can get whatever items you want from the token exchange.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

We should keep a list of all the JARSUs. This is ridiculous.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@joel687

The score resetting happened to me too. I have 40k and I’m the 1st, but every new run don’t add points anymore. It’s strange that I keep the 40k in the leaderboard, but every run start from zero.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Well I had been doing well but just now crashed twice! Doubtful I will make it to 50,000….so sad!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody else getting more and more black bricks?? I am on the runs that don’t crash so thinking before long there will be all black bricks that will need a certain % of overpower to destroy them. IMHO 8000 tokens for overpower can’t be done without spending a lot of gems which means spending hard cash. Another tip off again from Rovio, we’ve had sparks now overpower i wonder in a few months time what they will bring out next????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.