On the Prowl Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
  • OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@wait I feel your pain!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I just did five runs (over the last two hours) and not one of them crashed. Considering in the last round and earlier in this one I was loosing more than half of my runs I’m flabbergasted that I was able to do that. Not sure if it was because my tablet is plugged in, I was recharging my Soundwave between every run, I was closing down the app and doing something else between every run or just plain luck.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

You crashed 1 of 4 I’m 2 in 4 if I’m lucky just played 3 nodes 2 crashed.
    Sent them a nasty ticket about this and yesterdays leader in my group with 5 million points and to explain it to me.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@sntrooper. Maybe there is hope! I will try again. Curious, are you running IOS or Android? I updated with the latest bug fix release but that hasn’t helped me. Maybe I will be lucky…. :-)

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@rjfg007 – yikes! I am almost afraid to open the game!

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Justed started new round, 1st node half way thru and crash!!! I have enough tokens to buy all the sparks and thats all I was getting in this stretch so I’m going to cash in a quit for a few days.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

OMGosh! I just ran 8 runs and the game didn’t crash….I’m not going to tempt fate however and spend more gems. @sntrooper you brought me luck.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@rjfg007 You are quitting for a few days, I am doing the same. But you know what, I may not come back ever. Not many people are happy with the state of this game. I am having a real hard time finding any reason to play!

Birds rule
    @walthamdeb

CAN THEY HEAR US NOW…..

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@angela-hershey Android. Latest version.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

Crash and burn this is a huge waste of time, and it’s all do to lousy updates that don’t work! Fix the Game!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just snuck into third place. But given how low the scores in my group were, if I hadn’t been crashing all over the place I might have had a legit shot at first.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    I understand the daily routine totally. I had the same with AB GO, 2, and TR, and they are all behind me now. I have not one regret or second question of the decision.

I never looked at it as being defeated by Rovio, I always thought, and still do, that they drove me away by poor planning, programming, management and execution of the final product. It has always been their choice because they own the game. All games reach a level when the parent company tightens the purse strings and the contractor has to comply. This boils down to the bottom line of profit margins and what Rovio wants in a return for monies spent…a total economic situation and decision of what to improve and how to get suspected changes/improvements without spending the money to make a quality product without quality control,beta testing or actually improving the real content of the game. There is an established pattern that Rovio has demonstrated in all their games.

We being the end user are in total control of the decision making process of to play or not to play…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The crashing is making it a task just to get the sparks. Total JARFU

sheepybach
    @paul13

I can’t even start a game on 1 of my tabs as it keeps crashing at the start screen again ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

ED209
    @ed209

Anyone else finding the scoring strange today?

most of the point targets are giving me 150 tokens.

what I have started doing is waiting for three charges, turn the phone off and leave it for a few minutes, turn it back on and load abtf and do the runs with nothing else running.

not sure if this is helping or not but had one crash today so far but this was before I started doing the above

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s an insult to us every time we get a Pig City run on Missile Day.

Three PC runs out of eight.

Although I suppose I should be thankful that I’ve completed all eight runs without a single crash (now I’ve done it ……)

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – I haven’t had a crash during today’s competition. Maybe Rovio fixed something in their sevrers? I haven’t updated to the newest game yet. Still using iOS 1.26.6.5

Joel
    @joel687

Thanks, Unicron! (A personal best for me in one event run!)

IMG_0353.PNG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Nice! The guys in 1st and 3rd must be like: WTF?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

I don’t think it’s a server-side issue causing the crashes. Yes, we do need to be online to be able to play but I think that’s more Rovio saying: “you gotta watch our ads, 8!tches”, but the app itself should all be running locally off your device.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 O____________O

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

First crash of the day.

Let’s see how high we can count.

ED209
    @ed209

I have had two crashes today

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Next increment is from 25,000 to 50,000 for a measly 200 tokens.

If I’m crash-free it could happen, but I’m not counting on it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On the Prowl Event

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.